Chinese Democracy Red Hand on eBay

Well he's smart to not sell them at a fast rate. Helps keep the value up. But I'm with you guys, $500 is ridiculous. I wonder how the perception would be if the album had been a success and met expectations. I could see the value of these rare copies sky rocketing, but as it stands the album is only cool for us.

i like the how are you grenade the best. even the art on the back of the booklet is cool

tumblr_n9wgo0w7Cv1rliddzo1_500.jpg

I especially like how they used a CD-R in that version.

TBF the HAYG wasn't mass produced like cover a and cover b were. they were made by the record company for band approval IIRC. Troccoli's and Hitman's look exactly the same as that one

Would realistically chuck 50-60 bucks for the red hand and no more because i am a cheap skate but as a legit price probably 200 because at the end of the day how many people really want one for such a price tag. If there are 90 copies, let them go for a reasonably good profit then everyone is happy. The regular edition is worth peanuts and there has to be more of these out there to turn up somewhere?

90 is an unsubstantiated rumor number. That seller, media guy, has already sold all of his. Someone pulled ninety out of their ass and everyone took it as gospel.

did they? I remember a post from Tim on Facebook about media guy selling another one AFTER the "final" auction ended, but the description didn't have the last copy mention in it

• Like 1

Yeah, media_guy wasn't exactly entirely forthcoming with info on those (not that they have to be). Well, they were at first (the original auction actually had a pic with 3 of the Red Hand CDs showing) and then idk. Which they did have several (at least a couple) of auctions starting at $1 or whatever.

But yeah, GnR don't exactly have a huge amount of merch beyond the typical stuff, so the mythical Red Hand alt artwork CD is pretty cool imo.