Ebola

magisme

Who do Russia and China have the contracts with? The Iraqi govt? Who helped topple Saddam and put that govt in power? And now ISIS is surrounding Iraqi govt soldiers and who is helping the Iraqi's? There is a war there yes? Tell us more about those contracts. ISIS is just about to take Baghdad. Where is Russia? Where is China? The US is there because it's all about who can control Iraq. We are there because it is about who can control the oil.

What am I thinking! I forget though, you are right, you're always right, and of course, you already knew this though, yes?

Where the hell is downzy?

Downzy would agree with me here, actually.

This isn't rocket science....it's not even 8th grade civics, actually.

Russia and China have the contracts with the Iraqi government. :o

Yes, of course I'm right...not because I'm always right...because it's common fucking sense. :shrugs:

A doctor in NYC has it now. He went to treat patients in New Guinea and I guess he didn't tell anyone about it.

This guy rode the NYC subways and just went about town. God! It's because of stupid people that ebola and HIV and any other disease continues because no one gives a shit about anyone else.

I care about you Val.

:lol:

Apollo!!! Love ya bro!

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 1

There's a difference between who is buying and selling the oil and who owns the supermarket. The US wants a better deal than China/Russia get. But more so they want to control the whole territory, not like by name but influence. They want permission to send American oil companies in the get that 300 billion barrels of oil and control the whole show. Investing 100 billion and turning Iraq into half decent country. But no these mofos want to kill each other over nothing. Whole zone is a mess but yet they persist because they know long term could be vital to life, liberty and freedom. And the military boys can road test their drones.

There's a difference between who is buying and selling the oil and who owns the supermarket. The US wants a better deal than China/Russia get. But more so they want to control the whole territory, not like by name but influence. They want permission to send American oil companies in the get that 300 billion barrels of oil and control the whole show. Investing 100 billion and turning Iraq into half decent country. But no these mofos want to kill each other over nothing. Whole zone is a mess but yet they persist because they know long term could be vital to life, liberty and freedom. And the military boys can road test their drones.

The whole "U.S. gets oil" theory is wrong. Does the U.S. want statbility in the region? Of course. Would it be beneficial to the U.S. (and the West) to have stability there? Of course.

Is it so that U.S. oil companies can get all the oil? Of course NOT.....like I already said ad nauseaum, Russia and China got 90%+ of the Iraqi oil contracts, NOT U.S. companies.

Ebola schmebola. This is a far great problem: http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-mh-an-updated-map-20141023-column.html

"But the United States and Great Britain deserve badges of shame for the resurgence of measles and whooping cough, which are almost entirely due to the ignorance and fear spread by the anti-vaccine movements in those countries. "