[KERRANG] ASKING ALEXANDRIA: AMERICA’S CONQUERORS ON AXL ROSE

K1529_asking_cover.jpg

Asking Alexandria: America’s Conquerors On Axl Rose, Beards And Wearing Fur!

They’ve long had their hard-partying reputation, but Asking Alexandria are currently causing a stir across America with more than just their bar tab. Kerrang! hit the town with the U.S.’ favourite adopted sons to find out why they’re becoming the toast of an entire nation…

PLUS! 3 amazing comebacks: Slipknot‘s new song, Young Guns‘ new album, and Twin Atlantic‘s new sound! No Devotion step out of the shadows of Lostprophets, we take Dragonforce to Thorpe Park to ride on rollercoasters (and tell us about their new album), blink-182‘s Tom DeLonge catches up ahead of the pop-punk’s London shows this week, and rap icon/Body Count titan Ice-T demands respect!

ALSO THIS WEEK… Gerard Way gets ready for Reading (and Leeds), Of Mice & Men‘s Austin Carlile opens up about the band’s arena tour with Linkin Park, we go under the skin of the new Gallows record, Issues man Tyler Carter tells us about the songs that saved his life, Kerrang! hit up Nottingham to see Machine Head smash everything, and we find out if the new King 810 album is any good. Oh yeah, and you can win a Rise Against record player, plus gig tickets!

THERE’S A PMA POSTER SPECIAL, TOO… Featuring Green Day, Biffy Clyro, Pierce The Veil, You Me At Six, We Came As Romans and Mallory Knox sending out the positive vibes.

All of this, plus LOADS more, is stuffed into this week’s issue of Kerrang!, on sale August 6!

If someone here could buy it, and show us what they have said on Axl.

Thank You!

Edited by Silent Jay

Axl may not be perfect, but who cares what these fags have to say about him and his butt boys?

BREAKING NEWS: Guns N Roses is a joke, it's actually just Axl, his butt boy Dizzy, and a bunch of hired clowns including one who can barely play his instrument and dresses up like a limp wristed tween gother Slash.

Edited by DR DOOM
  • Like 2

I care not for Asking Alexandria....but is the use of "fags" really necessary?

Have you SEEN the girl jeans those "guys" wear?...totally understandable that someone would confuse their sexual orientation lol.

Not long ago people said the same thing about men with long hair.

Have you SEEN the girl jeans those "guys" wear?...totally understandable that someone would confuse their sexual orientation lol.

Rock stars have been growing their hair out since the Beatles lol. Girl jeans are a fad. In five years, these same guys will be wearing baggy jeans.

Edited by combos

Rock stars have been growing their hair out since the Beatles lol. Girl jeans are a fad. In five years, these same guys will be wearing baggy jeans.

Exactly, and what do you think grumpy old men called them? Also, Rock stars have had skinny jeans for decades, ever heard of Robert Plant?

It's time to stop call it girl jeans, both because it is not, and because it's said in a derogatory way.

Disclaimer. I'm not a fan of this band, don't even know what they look like. Nor do I wear skinny jeans.

Jon Bon Jovi wore girl jeans in the 80's too. lol

Who cares what other bands say? I doubt they'll ever be as big as GNR were in the 80's nor how GNR are now.

My son likes the singer's voice. I've heard them, but didn't really like them.

the biggest band on the mayhem tour is Avenged Sevenfold. They will blow every other band away.

Exactly, and what do you think grumpy old men called them? Also, Rock stars have had skinny jeans for decades, ever heard of Robert Plant?

It's time to stop call it girl jeans, both because it is not, and because it's said in a derogatory way.

Disclaimer. I'm not a fan of this band, don't even know what they look like. Nor do I wear skinny jeans.

Robert Plant wore bell bottoms. There's a difference. The reason people call what these guys wear "girls jeans" is because they both accentuate your hips and slim your legs down to look like tooth picks...both feminine attributes.

There is actual science behind all this stuff. Human beings are hardwired in certain ways.

Edited by combos

BREAKING NEWS: Guns N Roses is a joke, it's actually just Axl, his butt boy Dizzy, and a bunch of hired clowns including one who can barely play his instrument and dresses up like a limp wristed tween gother Slash.

^^^ Is this really necessary, Sir?

Edited by GUNNER PT