What are some bands/artists you still REALLY want to see?

ZoSoRose

Rush, definitely. Hopefully, they got one more tour left in them.

I also want to see Muse as well. I watched their DVD performance of their show in Rome. Massive spectacle.

Also, Foo Fighters, Maiden, Paul McCartney, Justin Timberlake.

Rush are planning to tour in 2015. Not sure when, but they were hinting at it pretty strongly a few months ago.

Yep, Rush is always a great show, I wish the set would feature more 70's songs though.

I also want to see Muse as well. I watched their DVD performance of their show in Rome. Massive spectacle.

Rush are planning to tour in 2015. Not sure when, but they were hinting at it pretty strongly a few months ago.

Yep, Rush is always a great show, I wish the set would feature more 70's songs though.

I actually think this next tour will feature a lot of 70s material, they focused on the 80s- present recently.

Anyways, I've seen Rush twice on the Snakes and Arrows tour and once on the Time Machine tour. All 3 shows were amazing (they were my first rock concert, actually). Pretty sad I missed the Clockwork Angels tour, but I hope I'll catch the next one!

Them Crooked Vultures

Oh man, yes.

Reading some of these lists, I'm realizing just how good I've had it with shows even at the ripe age of 21. Inspired mostly by yours, bacardi.

I don't go to many concerts, but at 22 I'm pretty content with the ones I've seen so far. Among them are Paul McCartney, 2010 GNR, Slash and the Conspirators twice, and my personal favorite: Rammstein. I've still got plenty of time to see Kanye, Muse and probably RHCP. I'll never have a chance to see 2010 Axl or Paul McCartney in general again I imagine.

new Rush album to coincide with the tour?

^^ Given their touring patterns since they came back in 2001, probably not. They do a non-album tour after the official album tour (one may argue that R30 was in support of Feedback, but it's a cover album though. Not an official original Rush release). They may break out some new songs though which is always nice.

new Rush album to coincide with the tour?

Well, they usually don't like to tour without some new material. So I'd guess that they may record at least 2-3 new songs before they hit the road. Hopefully an album though.