Teddy Zigzag Andreadis

WAR41

Hey Marc,

It seems like Teddy has been on good terms with Slash, Duff, Gilby and Matt since the demise of the 90's era GNR. I have never heard anything about his relationship with Axl after the band fell apart. Do they/did they speak after that? It always seemed like Axl liked him, but I only base that on his interactions with him onstage during the Use Your Illusions tour.

The parties were mostly for Axl's friends that had kids. Sure there were lots of people that were there that were just friends and didn't have kids but it was not what you might expect to see backstage at a GNR gig. Nothing R or X rated. He would spend a lot of money on these parties to make sure that everyone had a good time.

Yes Axl would always dress up and have some fun.

Barney's a fag. :axl:

The parties were mostly for Axl's friends that had kids. Sure there were lots of people that were there that were just friends and didn't have kids but it was not what you might expect to see backstage at a GNR gig. Nothing R or X rated. He would spend a lot of money on these parties to make sure that everyone had a good time.

This is why I can't buy in to the Axl is an asshole theory. He really seems like a sweet guy, which is why he is probably easily taken advantage of. I think he just wants to make people happy.

This is why I can't buy in to the Axl is an asshole theory. He really seems like a sweet guy, which is why he is probably easily taken advantage of. I think he just wants to make people happy.

MAYBE you should read about Pogo the Clown aka John Wayne Gacy.

To be clear I am not suggesting that Axl is a serial killer, but to say that he is a perfect soul because he threw a nice annual Halloween party for children is a bit of a stretch

Edited by WAR41

Humans are way more complex than what you seem to think. One guy can be an asshole in some contexts and the most charming guy ever in others. People are rarely if ever completely good or evil.

• Like 2

Humans are way more complex than what you seem to think. One guy can be an asshole in some contexts and the most charming guy ever in others. People are rarely if ever completely good or evil.

I know. I understand that Axl is no angel. I just think if he was in a better place or maybe got the help he needs he'd be seen in a better light.

True. Most of my coworkers think I'm a funny a nice sarcastically bitter individual who's loyal to the people I get along with. My wife thinks I'm a total asshole to people.

More on topic, I remember seeing Teddy on an episode of the price is right a couple of years ago. Pretty cool.

Edited by Gunner55

Teddy is in a band right now called Project Rock along with Keri Kelli - who played with Slash for awhile in SnakePit as well as in Adler's Appetite - so not sure if that would have an effect on Axl. Though Kelli might have played on more different artist's albums and toured with more different bands than any guitar player alive today.

The band is fronted by Tim Ripper Owens, who sang for Judas Priest when Halford left. I think Rudy Sarzo is also in it.

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome!