Ask staff

UK SUBS

So nothing to complain about right?

Ladies man, HV, has left.

So the Thursday afternoon, freebie Gala Bingo crowd in Grimsby are possibly now the targets of affection. One can only guess though

can someone check with a "source" and see if duff is being considered to return for good?

I could easily but honestly id rather restrict my contact to really important stuff rather than bombarding them with a ton of questions all the time! Besides the answer will be "duff is doing his thing and is not in guns n roses ......"

What does the admin think of the Boro result yesterday? :D

First opening day win since 2006? Spurs?

Great start! Off to Leeds next sat mate. URGH I'm trying not to get away with myself but we're building a decent start. MIGHT even go to Oldham on tue in cup ;) living in north west now I'll end up at far more away games!

It was a good result against Birmingham? Derby were lucky to win, and welcome to the Championship, Fulham :) It was a shame to see Dover lose lower down, and Gillingham losing from 2-0 was a farce

Great start! Off to Leeds next sat mate. URGH I'm trying not to get away with myself but we're building a decent start. MIGHT even go to Oldham on tue in cup ;) living in north west now I'll end up at far more away games!

North west? Where abouts in the north west buddy?

Mah Birmingham will struggle this season so like I say not getting carried away. Knowing Leeds fans they're already fuming at the appointment of a no mark manager and a nutty owner! I fear for Leeds this year.

CMON BORO!!

Mah Birmingham will struggle this season so like I say not getting carried away. Knowing Leeds fans they're already fuming at the appointment of a no mark manager and a nutty owner! I feel for Leeds this year.

CMON BORO!!

I just wish that £8 million was still a good price for a world class striker. Ravanelli was a steal!!!

Hit you a pm I have warchild and her alias accounts stalking me on a daily business ;)

Mah Birmingham will struggle this season so like I say not getting carried away. Knowing Leeds fans they're already fuming at the appointment of a no mark manager and a nutty owner! I feel for Leeds this year.

CMON BORO!!

I just wish that £8 million was still a good price for a world class striker. Ravanelli was a steal!!!
Was 7 I think from juve? But yeah can you imagine! It was 4.5 for juhnino!

Okkkkkkkk

Back on thread :)

• Like 1

Hit you a pm I have warchild and her alias accounts stalking me on a daily business ;)

CMON BORO!!

Was 7 I think from juve? But yeah can you imagine! It was 4.5 for juhnino!

Okkkkkkkk

Back on thread :)

Thread title is "ask staff" last time I checked so I'm allowed to ask what you thought of Juninho's diving header in the 1-0 win against Chelsea back in 1997 surely? :lol:

I know you most probably wouldn't ;) but could you guys ask your "sources" about the prospect of the next GN'R record ?

Politely you need to start reading what I post to you in numerous PM's and in this thread!

I won't ask pointless questions that will dilute my Impact with said sources and will result in a non committed answer.

I know you most probably wouldn't ;) but could you guys ask your "sources" about the prospect of the next GN'R record ?

Politely you need to start reading what I post to you in numerous PM's and in this thread!

I won't ask pointless questions that will dilute my Impact with said sources and will result in a non committed answer.

We follow a band that makes it pointless to ask about new music. We're so lame. :lol: