Ask staff

UK SUBS

so...I post about their account not being active since 2006 and they show up on cue........hmmmm

Mods, explain please.

Obviously an alt of someone around now.

Yeah I was going to say the same thing, probably an old alt that donated on that account, hence the Silver title. My only guess.

The question is...why would someone use an alt to donate but not post? Unless they really wanted to see the supporter section....

We could be here for the rest of our lives trying to explain why some GN'R fans do what they do and still never come to a satisfactory conclusion. Edited by Damn_Smooth
  • Like 4

TM strikes back again with his stupid threads so... ban pls

I wonder if Satanisk Slakt has an impact on this....

All you need to do is check if Russ or downzy is online. If not, it'll go on for hours and hours.
He's got shitloads of alts too cuz they were all unbanned at the time of the takeover.

All you need to do is check if Russ or downzy is online. If not, it'll go on for hours and hours.
He's got shitloads of alts too cuz they were all unbanned at the time of the takeover.

If the Random Thoughts with TM thread never got locked this wouldn't be an issue. But certain people can't help but go into his threads even though they don't like it.

• Like 1

If the Random Thoughts with TM thread never got locked this wouldn't be an issue. But certain people can't help but go into his threads even though they don't like it.
I seem to recall the issue being that he refused to stay put in his thread.

Oh please. Thomas has had tons of chances under the previous owner and the current one. He keeps being an annoying childish fuckhead and keeps getting banned over and over no matter what for being a dickhead and picking a fight with almost every mod we've had. On top of that he's one of the unfunniest users in the history of mygnrforum. He deserves to be banned and stay banned.

Edited by username
  • Like 1

For the record, I cleaned all that shit up this morning while everyone was asleep :max: