Ask staff

UK SUBS

TM strikes back again with his stupid threads so... ban pls

I wonder if Satanisk Slakt has an impact on this....

All you need to do is check if Russ or downzy is online. If not, it'll go on for hours and hours.

For the record, I cleaned all that shit up this morning while everyone was asleep :max:

Yeah, fine. You get credit too. It's just that you're an Admin now and I feel like I'm in bed with whitey if I sing your praises too much. Mods are still kinda men of the people. :lol:

You know magisme <3 Forsaken.

• Like 1

TM strikes back again with his stupid threads so... ban pls

I wonder if Satanisk Slakt has an impact on this....

All you need to do is check if Russ or downzy is online. If not, it'll go on for hours and hours.
He's got shitloads of alts too cuz they were all unbanned at the time of the takeover.

If the Random Thoughts with TM thread never got locked this wouldn't be an issue. But certain people can't help but go into his threads even though they don't like it.
I seem to recall the issue being that he refused to stay put in his thread.

Even when he did people still went in to harass him.

• Like 1

lol what former banned member was Henry Hill?

I tend to think it's an alt account rather than a banned member.

It's an alt. Not me either as some people like to believe. Apparently they were posting from a church in the UK. :lol:

WAT

DA

FUQ

you get their IP's or what? you are not a mod

I believe it said so in their sig. Anyway, I read it somewhere too.

Sorry if this has been covered on the pages I'm too lazy to scroll back through and read, but where the hell is the Hottest Girls Ever thread? :huh:

It got taken down cuz people'll like you can't have nice things because they get out of hand and take it too far and before you know it we're all members of mygynaforum :lol:

Sorry if this has been covered on the pages I'm too lazy to scroll back through and read, but where the hell is the Hottest Girls Ever thread? :huh:

downzy removed my thread and the hottest guys ever thread. why?

The hottest guys/girls threads were removed as we're being asked to better enforce any threads/posts with lewd or suggestive materials. Almost 99 percent of the pictures posted in the hottest girls thread qualified as such. The hottest guys thread wasn't as bad, but I just didn't want to go through page after page looking at hot guys. I do apologize but those kinds of threads can negatively affect the financial health of this forum.

As for your banned member thread WFA, it was already explained in the thread. We will be launching a banned member thread, but posts will be exclusive to the mod/admin team. It will not be a discussion-based thread. Please do not start another thread along these lines.

• Like 1

Can we get a bit of a breakdown of what is considered "lewd or suggestive"? Are other threads getting deleted?

HV did a pretty good job at describing what is meant by this:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/204256-important-matureadult-content-is-not-permitted/?p=3611299

"Effective immediately, the following content is not permitted to be posted (direct from Google's Terms and Conditions):

Strategically covered nudity

Sheer or see-through clothing

Lewd or provocative poses

Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches"

Can we get a bit of a breakdown of what is considered "lewd or suggestive"? Are other threads getting deleted?

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/204256-important-matureadult-content-is-not-permitted/?p=3611299

"Effective immediately, the following content is not permitted to be posted (direct from Google's Terms and Conditions):

That's reasonable enough. I was about to scream CENSORSHIP!!! :lol:

That's reasonable enough. I was about to scream CENSORSHIP!!! :lol:
It's karma Mags! You censored Tommy Meadows on here so not only have you been driven from thegnr but you now must pay by having less men's crotches to gaze wistfully at on mygnr. :lol:
  • Like 1

downzy removed my thread and the hottest guys ever thread. why?

The hottest guys thread wasn't as bad, but I just didn't want to go through page after page looking at hot guys.

Wait..........what? So you aren't gay?

On another forum, a member whose name rhymes with troski, said that the only reason you suspended him was because you and I were gay lovers. That's not true?

As for your banned member thread WFA, it was already explained in the thread. We will be launching a banned member thread, but posts will be exclusive to the mod/admin team. It will not be a discussion-based thread. Please do not start another thread along these lines.

not the thread i was referring too, i was talking about the hottest girls ever returns thread, that had HV's new rules in the opening post.