Ask staff

UK SUBS

Did GUNNER PT get Manets'd too? Is the dark lord Jason's arrival imminent? :scared:

Someone brought this up to me the other day. Gunner's account looks fine to the Mods, so we're going to have an Admin look into to see what's up.

That's what someone working for Jason would say :book:

:P

• Like 1

So is Miser allowed back again? Not that I mind - I think he's entertaining when his threads aren't taking up the entire front page of AG.

Give it time. Besides, dont you know? He was the anonymous donor. He owns this bitch.

So he finally got a job? Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next meltdown.

Are you still talking about the list that shows up when you hit the "find content" button in your profile?

They aren't threads you've "subscribed" to, they're threads you've posted in. If you don't want them to show up, go back and delete all your posts.

The button is there for when someone wants to read your history of posts or threads.... so naturally, you can relax - nobody would have been bothering to click on yours.

Yeah im still talking about this stupid content,i want to clear this page and there is no delete button,so you may fix that "bug" sometime soon.Why dont you go back and delete all my posts,i don't have so time to waste in real life. <_<

Edited by Majestic Beast

What D_S said is correct in that we don't allow deletion of accounts any longer. If someone no longer wishes to be a member, they can always chose not to log in anymore.

gosh, last week I asked Subs to delete my other account, I can not log in anymore, that is why I started this one

What D_S said is correct in that we don't allow deletion of accounts any longer. If someone no longer wishes to be a member, they can always chose not to log in anymore.

gosh, last week I asked Subs to delete my other account, I can not log in anymore, that is why I started this one

Subs is no longer handling this stuff. You can request Forsaken or Estranged Reality to merge this account with your old one.

• Like 1

Are you still talking about the list that shows up when you hit the "find content" button in your profile?

They aren't threads you've "subscribed" to, they're threads you've posted in. If you don't want them to show up, go back and delete all your posts.

The button is there for when someone wants to read your history of posts or threads.... so naturally, you can relax - nobody would have been bothering to click on yours.

Yeah im still talking about this stupid content,i want to clear this page and there is no delete button,so you may fix that "bug" sometime soon.Why dont you go back and delete all my posts,i don't have so time to waste in real life. <_<

If you don't want people to see the "stupid" posts (your words, not mine), maybe you should just stop making them.

• Like 3

Where is Downzy?

Did he go somewhere?

Maybe I missed it but I haven't seen him post in a few days. He's not in the mod logs either, which is unusual.

Ah, yeah. He's been online off and on, just not very active for the past few days.

I don't approve that. Please remove him from the mod squad. Thanks.

• Like 2

Where is Downzy?

Did he go somewhere?

Maybe I missed it but I haven't seen him post in a few days. He's not in the mod logs either, which is unusual.

Ah, yeah. He's been online off and on, just not very active for the past few days.

I don't approve that. Please remove him from the mod squad. Thanks.
He's probably protesting in ferguson with zint. Edited by Coma16
  • Like 1