Ask staff

UK SUBS

I don't know if this is normal for anyone else, but whenever I get a notification that someone has "Liked" my post or "Quoted" me, when I click on it, it doesn't takes me to that exact post, it just takes me to the first page of the thread.

So is that normal?

Are you clicking on the words "post you made"? I used to make that mistake a lot. I'd click elsewhere and it wouldn't take me to the actual post. Every time I click "post you made" it takes me right to it.

:facepalm: Im so dumb.....Thanks Man.

I don't know if this is normal for anyone else, but whenever I get a notification that someone has "Liked" my post or "Quoted" me, when I click on it, it doesn't takes me to that exact post, it just takes me to the first page of the thread.

So is that normal?

Are you clicking on the words "post you made"? I used to make that mistake a lot. I'd click elsewhere and it wouldn't take me to the actual post. Every time I click "post you made" it takes me right to it.

:facepalm: Im so dumb.....Thanks Man.

Dude....you're not dumb. I help run the damn site and I was f'ing that up for the longest time! :lol:

Has the site been down a couple times in the last few days? No updates on twitter or anything

A few times yes, we try to update on twitter/facebook when we catch it. We do not monitor 24/7 although we are usually aware of it. If you ever see it down try http://www.isup.me/ first if that shows it is down please tweet us if you can, this helps us know what is happening if we are not on. Twitter is tied to my phone so I will get message right away :)

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 1

Has the site been down a couple times in the last few days? No updates on twitter or anything

A few times yes, we try to update on twitter/facebook when we catch it. We do not monitor 24/7 although we are usually aware of it. If you ever see it down try http://www.isup.me/ first if that shows it is down please tweet us if you can, this helps us know what is happening if we are not on. Twitter is tied to my phone so I will get message right away :)

Sounds good! I always like to come here first for my news, and when you're down I think something big is going down lol

Sounds good! I always like to come here first for my news, and when you're down I think something big is going down lol

I never stop thinking that either! :lol:

It is frustrating. One of the reasons we stick with our hosting provider versus some third-party (and substantially cheaper) provider is to offer more consistent service. I'll be in talks with out current hosting service provider about how we can improve forum stability over the coming months. Any length of downtown is not acceptable. So rest assured that we're working on it.

• Like 2