Goodbye Ron (???)

Matheus, an embarassment to all the community, specially the Brazilian fans. No wonder The Beta has no info to give to you, you post her fucking private messages for all to see. Jesus B. F. Christ!

Hey Matheus how about I post one of your pictures here? It's really easy to find you on Facebook. Would you be ok with that?

If I only speak, nobody will believe! I will not say anything else on this forum!

Matheus, an embarassment to all the community, specially the Brazilian fans. No wonder The Beta has no info to give to you, you post her fucking private messages for all to see. Jesus B. F. Christ!

Hey Matheus how about I post one of your pictures here? It's really easy to find you on Facebook. Would you be ok with that?

If I only speak, nobody will believe! I will not say anything else on this forum!

How will we ever replace your insider cred?!

• Like 2

"With all the rumors I could tell, somethings didn't work so well, well anyway, it feels the same."

"And there's no use now in draggin' it on, shoulda seen it coming all along."

Hey! We're doing song quotes? I got some!

"Ow!"

"Huh!"

"Ay ay ay!"

"Yowza!"

That was FUN!

No it wasn't.

The man's got to do what's best for him, ultimately. He's someone who very often will not do what's best for him for the benefit of other people, but there's only so much you can do. Everything important in your life is going to hurt you to some extent, but if it gets to the stage that the hurt is outweighing the positive aspects of it then it might be time to jettison it. I would love for Guns to be everything Ron wants it to be, because I really think that it would be a highly satisfying band for all of us to follow, dynamic, active, accessible and vibrantly creative. But at the moment, despite the potential still being there, it is none of those things, and there is no forthcoming justification for WHY it is none of those things.

For his part, Ron owes us nothing, he's been a fantastic ambassador for the band, he's played his heart out, he's put his health on the line for the sake of our enjoyment, he's tried to write songs for us, he brought Don't Cry and Estranged back into the setlist, he's responded to countless of our trivial, invasive and incessant correspondences with as much clarity as he can... If he leaves, I lose my favourite band, because I can't really see Guns recovering to be honest, it's too late in the day for that. And while that sucks, I can't justify begrudging him leaving if it's the best route towards his own wellbeing.

Best post I've read on here in ages. Ron has been the best thing about GNR for years. He has given us more than he needed to. I'll be super sad if he leaves, but if it is the right call for him, then I am happy.

I'll still always support his career- GNR or not

• Like 3

Graeme's post was stellar and more or less a similar vein of my sentiments. The only other things I can say about BBF are what a supreme waste of his talents... he's been paid and toured the world, got a heck of a lot more publicity and opportunities so it's not all bad, for the fans who care about Axl's potential it's a perfect crime though.

I will not say anything else on this forum!

Thank you.

"With all the rumors I could tell, somethings didn't work so well, well anyway, it feels the same."

"Ow!"

"Huh!"

"Ay ay ay!"

"Yowza!"

That was FUN!

No it wasn't.

"Ow!"

"Huh!"

"Ay ay ay!"

"Yowza!"

That was FUN!

No it wasn't.

Yes it was. My quotes are better.

• Like 1

45 pages later and still no definitive answer......

I guess you really missed it, then. Several insiders and sources have confirmed that, unless he is gone, Bumblefoot is still in the band.
serious? so if he doesn't leave, he's still in?

definite maybe probably?

Edited by PITBOSS
  • Like 1

can't believe some of the folks saying "gnr is through if ron leaves" it's true ron is pretty awesome but there's no way it's done because he's out. let's face it gnr at this point is axl and whomever he hires to play with him. the rest of the band have no say in the goings on with gnr. hopefully it shakes things up and axl finds someone who inspires him to put out some music and step up his game a bit.