Goodbye Ron (???)

Apparently has nothing solved! Between administration of Guns N' Roses and Ron Thal....

10609290_723237857744184_1760359048_n.jp

Why you speak portuguese (and spanish at the end) and she answers in english????

Translation?

Hi Beta!

What's up?

Well... Could you give me any information regarding Ron's situation in the band? I need reliable info! Please! :)

(Beta's answer)

ok

I'll wait

(Beta again)

I know the situation is not ok

You're welcome

Last part is my favorite :rofl-lol:

Notice she says "As I said before". Matheus must've been bugging her for a while now. Things people do to be an "insider". :lol:

Edited by ProstituteComa

Maybe this gives rise to that MSL shit saying there not under contract for long. Possibly every year they sign some shit for Axl and Ron has yet to commit to anything for the future. So that would mean he's technically not under contract of the band but they are still talking? Ofc this is all speculation but so is this entire thread and every other thread about Ron leaving. Actually everything post on this forum about GNR's future is speculation lol.. This fukin band

Edit: and maybe those future sa tour dates are not confirmed because the camp and Ron have not come to a agreement on watever

Edited by Estranged Coma

"With all the rumors I could tell, somethings didn't work so well, well anyway, it feels the same."

"And there's no use now in draggin' it on, shoulda seen it coming all along."

Hey! We're doing song quotes? I got some!

"Ow!"

"Huh!"

"Ay ay ay!"

"Yowza!"

That was FUN!

No it wasn't.

"With all the rumors I could tell, somethings didn't work so well, well anyway, it feels the same."

"And there's no use now in draggin' it on, shoulda seen it coming all along."

Hey! We're doing song quotes? I got some!

"Ow!"

"Huh!"

"Ay ay ay!"

"Yowza!"

That was FUN!

No it wasn't.

Yes it was. My quotes are better.

Major yawnage.

As I said before, not much will change no matter what happens. They'll just find another obscure shredder as it'll be business as usual.

The only big thing it'll bring out is another cop out from Axl when asked about the "next album" down the line. We all know how he just loves wagging that finger. Just basically replace his rant about Bucket with Ron and we basically got the next 6 or 7 years of nu guns all figured out.

That's not spanish. Still portuguese. I suppose Beta is used to reply in english.

Or maybe it is her way of saying, don't think that we're friends just cos you speak portuguese?

This is a good possibility, we know Beta has a bit of a snarky attitude about her. Watch out Matheus...

That's not spanish. Still portuguese. I suppose Beta is used to reply in english.

Or maybe it is her way of saying, don't think that we're friends just cos you speak portuguese?

This is a good possibility, we know Beta has a bit of a snarky attitude about her. Watch out Matheus...

In a way I can understand her POV, she must feel like everyone who talks to her is trying to get to Axl, but on the other hand if they were a little more forthcoming with information she wouldnt have to deal with people trying to get information out of her?

Yeah we know you're well intended and actually INTERESTED in GNR not just blindly pestering her to get some free passes or have a dream she'll whisk you away to Castle Axl, she would just treat everyone as one entity after a few weeks of Rock in Rio 3 I imagine, don't feel too offended since you've got us some legit info at least!

Well, at least some members are keeping busy, wonder if Axl is working on anything. I highly doubt it but the man once had a fervent passion for music and is also responsible for keeping GNR alive not merely as a touring dinosaur which he claimed was the farthest from the truth possible... time's ticking mr rose and you ain't getting any younger and the band looks to be revolving another highly valued treasure without channeling the full extent of their talents onto the GNR landscape.

• Like 1

What do you guys think Axl is doing? It seems like most of the rest of the band are writing, recording or touring with other projects, but we've heard nothing about Axl. Puttting the finishing touches on the CD follow-up???

Honestly I always wonder what it is Axl does during breaks, if not something music related what else does he enjoy? Reading? Maybe he's hitting the gym again? Who knows?