Goodbye Ron (???)

It's everywhere. Facebook and Twitter too. Why would he edit all his profiles for nothing?

This. Unless it's a way to put pressure on TB or whatever, as was suggested with previous posts/comments.

Basically, all the signs point in the same direction. But if it's true, it would be a lame way of saying you're leaving. How did that go in the past, with BH and Robin ? Was there some kind of official statement when they left ?

Bucket's manager told the press about him leaving. Robin didn't say a word.

• Like 1

Easily replaceable

Bring in somebody who will complain less.

At this point the band and the fans should realize a new album is just not happening any time soon, maybe in the next 5 years I'd imagine.

I personally find it hard to get excited for an album composed by this current band, I don't find any of them (Minus Axl) to be particularly talented musicians. They play other peoples shit pretty good.

• Like 1

Well since GNR are doing some concerts at the end of the year, guess we'll know for sure by then.

Maybe Ron just wants to move on. I know he hasn't had time for his solo career, so I guess he feels it's time to go.

Whatever! It seems all these new members have other bands anyway, so I guess anyone can be replaced at any time.

Well since GNR are doing some concerts at the end of the year, guess we'll know for sure by then.

Maybe Ron just wants to move on. I know he hasn't had time for his solo career, so I guess he feels it's time to go.

Whatever! It seems all these new members have other bands anyway, so I guess anyone can be replaced at any time.

GN'R hasn't confirmed any shows later this year.

Ali

It seems like a pretty big overreaction to start rumors that BBF left just because he edited some social media profiles. Ron always seemed pretty honest, like the kind of guy that would just come out and say "yea, I had enough bullshit, I'm officially out of the band".

However, on the off chance he actually did leave, anyone who thinks it's somehow a positive is an idiot. It means Axl does nothing for a few years at least, and more shit gets re-re-re-recorded and delayed.

Looks to me like he is simply listing the years he has been with Guns,

UK already confirmed months ago that Ron is out. Things can change so let's wait to see how it all pans out.

NOTHING is EVER confirmed with Guns till it happens, EVER. :)

The same way things are talked about and change, even if Ron was out that could change too.

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 1

I thought I saw South American dates?

Oh well, anyway, since GNR members have come and gone, I guess this shouldn't be a surprise.

I did like Ron though. He was an excellent guitar player and seemed like a cool guy.

It means Axl does nothing for a few years at least, and more shit gets re-re-re-recorded and delayed.

Who cares? It's not like GNR are making something exciting nowadays anyway, all they do is tour the same old songs we heard a million times.

Good for Ron.

I thought I saw South American dates?

Oh well, anyway, since GNR members have come and gone, I guess this shouldn't be a surprise.

I did like Ron though. He was an excellent guitar player and seemed like a cool guy.

Yes, there were unconfirmed SA dates floating around. They are not confirmed yet.

Ali

This could be one of two things.

1) He puts the years he is active. So next year it's 2006 - 2015. Like how a website copyright is generally year of creation - current year.

2) He's quit and this is an extremely lame and passive aggressive way of announcing it.

If it is 2, then he needs to just leave and stop all this is he/isn't he bullshit.

Good post.

Axl has pissed a shit ton of talent in addition to his own into the wind at this point and his GNR vision is precisely 2d right now, 14 pretty good songs does not a castle construct and if the second diamond he unearthed after BH jumps ship, well he can nail the final nail in the non-cash grab version of GNR's coffin aka authentic possibility of artistic heights.