Goodbye Ron (???)

That's not angry Axl. This is angry Axl: (0:34)

Sometimes I feel like feeling sorry for Vanessa and Fernando.

Ugh. That quality. Dumbass couldn't even rip off a video from TMZ correctly.

Hold on, I'm gonna post a 1080p rip of that in about a week.

Yeah, that awkward moment when Fernando was like "FUCKIN' PUNK", you could tell the guy was embarrassed but clearly trying to make sure he pleased Axl. I think what Marc said about people controlling him (Axl) for personal gain etc. is true and he was referring to team Brazil. I think Beta and her people are the reason Slash and Axl remain in a state of war. I think they knew that those two getting back together, along with the original band, would be end game for them.

Edited by combos

That feel is misguided.

Why?

I say that because if they consider Axl "family" it must be really embarassing to have to contain him like that, as if he was a 16 year old kid getting in trouble at school. He's like the alcoholic uncle in every family or that embarassing relative you don't want to be associated to.

Only reason for them to stay around him is money...

Yeah, that awkward moment when Fernando was like "FUCKIN' PUNK", you could tell the guy was embarrassed but clearly trying to make sure he pleased Axl. I think what Marc said about people controlling him (Axl) for personal gain etc. is true and he was referring to team Brazil. I think Beta and her people are the reason Slash and Axl remain in a state of war. I think they knew that those two getting back together, along with the original band, would be end game for them.

I think Beta is the reason why Axl got stuck in 1993. Never moved from there. He could have made amends with so many people from his past that would help him have his soul in peace but TB is there to remind him how vile everybody is.

They prevented him from developing a healthy long term relationship with a woman. Beta treats him as a kid and he never grew up either. That woman should move away and do her life. She's old too. She should have a husband and not a "son" who is almost her age. The whole thing is kinda sick.

Who will rescue the princess from the castle on the malibu hillside then? Slash couldn't, Lana couldn't, that teenage bimbo couldn't, Ashba might, BBF I still have hope for... what would satisfy MYGNR, completely ditching TB management and booting them off his property? Releasing several records and changing the setlists more often? The last managements did precious little productive and Axl has a kinda half family vibe going on with 'em and Beta cares for him a lot past monetary gain and a comfortable lifestyle, anyone can see that and she ain't a dumb woman, she's very aware being a mother-figure allows her many riches but she isn't a gold digger, Axl ain't dumb either, there's a misguided fantasy some have that he's as thick as two short planks and going out on a string or track every night to make the Lebeis family cash lol.

Who will rescue the princess from the castle on the malibu hillside then? Slash couldn't, Lana couldn't, that teenage bimbo couldn't, Ashba might, BBF I still have hope for... what would satisfy MYGNR, completely ditching TB management and booting them off his property? Releasing several records and changing the setlists more often? The last managements did precious little productive and Axl has a kinda half family vibe going on with 'em and Beta cares for him a lot past monetary gain and a comfortable lifestyle, anyone can see that and she ain't a dumb woman, she's very aware being a mother-figure allows her many riches but she isn't a gold digger, Axl ain't dumb either, there's a misguided fantasy some have that he's as thick as two short planks and going out on a string or track every night to make the Lebeis family cash lol.

Good post Randall. HE HIT MY MOTHERRRRRRRRR!!!!1

I think Beta is the reason why Axl got stuck in 1993. Never moved from there. He could have made amends with so many people from his past that would help him have his soul in peace but TB is there to remind him how vile everybody is.

They prevented him from developing a healthy long term relationship with a woman. Beta treats him as a kid and he never grew up either. That woman should move away and do her life. She's old too. She should have a husband and not a "son" who is almost her age. The whole thing is kinda sick.

It IS sick, and it's becoming clear to me that what we're seeing here is brainwashing. Marc hinted at it but I think he's too close to the fire and doesn't want to get burnt. I think when Axl dies, a lot of shit is gonna come out about all this and it's going to be pretty sad to read.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...