Dj Ashba to unveil unheard recordings? (SOLO MUSIC)

523324781p.jpg

In 1995 I wrote and recorded an instrumental album called Addiction To The Friction, only 1000 copies were ever made. I just came across the demo of the album that was going to follow it up called Sunny Side Up on an old cassette from 1996. The label I was in went out of business and I never made it into a real studio to record the Sunny Side Up album. This is the only copy of the demo there is. I am going to buy a cassette player and see if she still plays, cross your fingers!!!
Edited by Silent Jay

Did he forget about them until now? I don't mean to go putting words in the man's mouth if that's not the case, but if the guy who worked on them himself can't recall the songs, they can't be that good or memorable, or at least aren't very likely to be.

Eh, his time in GNR is prolly rubbing off of him. He'll most likely stick them in a vault and forget about them. Except most people probably won't be clamoring over "Kicking, The Cow". Which I swear reads like a title, rather than a verb. Did DJ have a pet cow named "Kicking"?

Did he forget about them until now? I don't mean to go putting words in the man's mouth if that's not the case, but if the guy who worked on them himself can't recall the songs, they can't be that good or memorable, or at least aren't very likely to be.

This is a good point actually, why would he forget about a whole album worth of songs lol.

To be fair, Addiction to the Friction, whilst repetitive and not exactly great isn't too bad, there's some decent playing and if he could translate a few of those types of things into a GNR album as a PART of the songwriting then he'd make a fine contribution, he just ought not be the wingman or do any 6am crap on it.

I would guess it's a reference to what used to be a 'trend' back in the day, tipping over sleeping cows at night. It's what mischievous boys on the countryside did. Don't know if it's still a thing now.

I've seen him approach mics for some GNR videos and Sixx:am and heard zilch. Pitman can't sing, Dizzy is muted, BBF can sing but his mics too low, Tommy's alright, I also seen 4tus at the mics and heard nothing.

He really ought to let BBF sing with him for a few songs both new and old but we may not get that now.

So those are all instrumentals too?

I sure hope he isn't singing, too.

Why? Does he have a bad singing voice?

the instrumentals will be bad enough, but if Dj is singing too this might actually outdo Matt Sorum's Fierce Joy on the scale of cringeworthy GNR related stuff