Dj Ashba to unveil unheard recordings? (SOLO MUSIC)

I am sure his fan base will appreciate it.

I'm sure the two of them will.

More than the six fans Axl has left? I dislike Cashba as much as the next guy but I am not going to slag these people off when they do something which their leader refuses to do, i.e. release music.

Sixx:AM is a terrible band, awful music.

sounds like a lot of effort to go to when he could just get the tape converted to digital?

What if he is doing this because he doesnt know that he can convert that tape? Dude just bought a cassette to see if it still plays instead of converting it to mp3 :lol: I'd like to think that a top producer that wants to work with Guns at the very least had the tools to convert to mp3.

Maybe, somehow and, I don't really know how, he thinks he's a better guitarist than 20 years ago.

An old cassette found full of original unheard recordings:

DJ's reaction: Buy a cassette player to listen to it, get inspired, get into studio and re-record everything to share with your fans! :dj:

Axl's reaction: Beta, call my lawyers!!! :axl:

Edited by sturginho

Sixx:AM is a terrible band, awful music.

sounds like a lot of effort to go to when he could just get the tape converted to digital?

What if he is doing this because he doesnt know that he can convert that tape? Dude just bought a cassette to see if it still plays instead of converting it to mp3 :lol: I'd like to think that a top producer that wants to work with Guns at the very least had the tools to convert to mp3.

Maybe, somehow and, I don't really know how, he thinks he's a better guitarist than 20 years ago.

He's also ultra fast. Still.

I think sixx:am is mediocre but it's better than a lot of apparent rock n' roll successful these days and isn't too offensive or anything, at least Ashba is making music and doing something rather than live off nostalgia tour cash or even resting on his swag laurels... he is being productive.

Edited by RandallFlagg
  • Like 1

Knock it off already.

Simmer down, you aren't the forum police. Please don't try and dictate to other posters what they can or cannot post.

:rofl-lol:

Yeah u seem to do a lot that yourself Groghan.

Well if it's bad for me to do it, wouldn't it be bad for this other person to do it as well?

I've got no problem admitting if I tell somebody to stay on TOPIC. There is nothing wrong with that at all.

The difference is I don't whine and cry about people picking on pool little ole me like your buddy does. And I don't bash people and then cry and whine if they respond the same way. Finally, if somebody disagrees with me I realize we are debating/arguing/discussing a TOPIC and they aren't making a personal attack against me just because we have a difference of opinion. These are things your little friend hasn't figured out yet. If somebody disagrees with her, she immediately acts like they are picking on her. It's funny to watch.

Knock it off already.

Simmer down, you aren't the forum police. Please don't try and dictate to other posters what they can or cannot post.
:rofl-lol:

Yeah u seem to do a lot that yourself Groghan.

Well if it's bad for me to do it, wouldn't it be bad for this other person to do it as well?

I've got no problem admitting if I tell somebody to stay on TOPIC. There is nothing wrong with that at all.

The difference is I don't whine and cry about people picking on pool little ole me like your buddy does. And I don't bash people and then cry and whine if they respond the same way. Finally, if somebody disagrees with me I realize we are debating/arguing/discussing a TOPIC and they aren't making a personal attack against me just because we have a difference of opinion. These are things your little friend hasn't figured out yet. If somebody disagrees with her, she immediately acts like they are picking on her. It's funny to watch.

Im not defending her persay, and i actually enjoy quite a lot of your posts. But u did make the forum police comment. And thats what u turn into a lot of times, and do tell people how to post. Thats all i meant. Other than that i generally agree with how u feel about topics and rather enjoy your posts. Just callin it how i see it regarding the forum police comment.

• Like 1

Gotcha. And like I said, I know I do that - often I'll tell people to stick to the topic and not go on rants about personal things.

I made the forum police comment because in another thread she did that to somebody else. I was just pointing out that she was being a bit of a hypocrite. She does it, but then complains when other people do it. Without context though, I see why you'd wonder why I made that comment!

No worries man. It's all good. I enjoy your posts as well. This is a great forum to chat with other GnR fans - even when disagreements happen. It's nice when people can talk it out without things getting personal. Others, however, haven't learned how to do that yet.

• 5 months later...

1) It's worse than Jizz Da Pit because it sounds amateurish (I'm not even talking about the production) and doesn't go anywhere. It's boring. Playing aside, Jizz Da Pit at least does a 180 in the middle.

2) I'll take anything I can get with Guns music but DJs stuff is at the end of the list I'm afraid, get the CD era stuff out then whatever Fortus and Bumble(?) songs there are then Chris/Dizzy then DJ.

Eh gave those songs a shot I really did with an open mind but they sucked man. Very repeppetive and he doesn't really explore outside of the same progressions throughout each song, choosing to instead repeat entire sections over and over. Gotta open up that creativity man n let your soul show through the notes and melodies you choose the play