RIP Robin Williams

RussTCB

Well he made millions of people happy through his acting, quite an achievement. Jumanji and Mrs Doubtfire entertained me so much as a kid, the guy will be missed for much more than that of course but those 2 in particular had a wonderful effect on my life for a while. He achieved a heck of a lot with real talent and he can find solace in that from myself whether he's gone on someplace new or terminated eternally, I still salute thee, Robin!

Shit. 2 weeks ago, my favorite Brazilian comedian, Fausto Fanti also killed himself. Dude was only 35, with wife and kids. Now Robin. Not a big fan of his movies but his episode in Whose Line is it Anyway is a classic. Also, Dead Poets and Mrs. Doubtfire... :(

RIP.

This is from Watchmen:

I heard a joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life is harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. The great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor... I am Pagliacci."

What an excellent corelation.

• Like 2