RIP Robin Williams

RussTCB

So very sad. Even sadder if he took his own life. He was such a huge presence, it's a great loss for everyone.

Live at the Met was one of the funniest stand up shows I've ever seen.

He entertained so many people, across different generations, he won't ever be forgotten. But it still feels like he left us way too soon.

Never liked him as a stand up comedian but strangely enough I loved his movies. Also liked Mork & Mindy.

I hope people think twice before saying negative things online about famous people, you never know that how funny you find it the person you are making fun of sees it differently.

RIP Robin Williams, you will be missed by so many.

His movies were part of my childhood and growing up so what a hit the man would do something like that with everything he offered. From such a genuine person i am suprised. Always seen and heard a good chunk of personality from behind his troubles with every one of his releases throughout my whole life, and some good advice was definitely given. I recently was just watching a stand up and nothing much changed, so what a mistake and loss that occurred.

A good friend of mine worked on his show. I got to fly out to the set in March and it was one of the coolest experiences of my life. everyone I met - everyone- said he was the nicest actor they ever worked with, and he made an effort to learn everybody's names, even the lowly production assistant. Anyway... This is really sad.

• Like 4

I LIKED THT TUNE "ANGELS" BUT LIKE MOST TURNED OFF AFTER RUDEBOX

THIS IS GASH.....I CANT EXPLAIN IT IN A FEW YEARS BUT I GOT A CERTAIN VIBE FROM HIM ,,,, ACTERS USUALLY DONNT HAVE VIBES MAYBE IT WAS COZ HE REMINDED ME OF SUMONE BUT I FELT A REAL FATHERLY THING FOR HIM ,,,, DEPERSSION MAN.....I HATE IT BUT I GUESS SOME (ME) MIGHT SAY LOOK IF U ARENT DEPRESSED U GOT UR HEAD IN THE SAND ..

Not a huge fan of his stand up, but he was a great, somewhat underrated actor, one of my favorites.

Before his death, I was recently rewatching some of his lesser known roles ie World's Greatest Dad, Insomnia, One Hour Photo, The Night Listener, etc. He's known for his comedy, but he was equally as great, if not better, at dramatic roles.

But yeah, the world lost an immense talent, feels like part of my childhood has been ripped out, RIP.

Not a huge fan of his stand up, but he was a great, somewhat underrated actor, one of my favorites.

Before his death, I was recently rewatching some of his lesser known roles ie World's Greatest Dad, Insomnia, One Hour Photo, The Night Listener, etc. He's known for his comedy, but he was equally as great, if not better, at dramatic roles.

But yeah, the world lost an immense talent, feels like part of my childhood has been ripped out, RIP.

Word's Greatest Dad was a great movie. He was amazing in it.

• Like 2

One Hour Photo is one of my personal favorites from him. Such a different role.

One Hour Photo is one of my personal favorites from him. Such a different role.

One Hour Photo is something else. I'm not even sure how to describe it.

Not sure if anyone of you have checked FB yet....but this is blowing up....

It's a testament to how many lives this man influenced in a positive fashion. He is a true hero.

Seriously. Literally my entire news feed is posts about Robin Willaims. I don't think I've ever seen people so unanimous about a celebrity's death on Facebook.