List of things the US should spend on rather than bombing Iraq.

arnold layne

So I'm tired of our politicians blowing money on people who deserve absolutely no afterthought. These fuckers in Palestine, Middle East etc. are busy wasting my tax money. EVERY DAY.

Fuck these people.

I think we should instead spend that money to further regulate gas prices, or maybe use that money to provide genuine affordable health care.

Shit, maybe we could use this money somehow to provide more low income housing and create a better standard of living for people within our borders.

But apparently I'm the idiot.

Edited by arnold layne
  • Like 1

Yes, nevermind those 50.000 people, mainly women and children, stuck on a mountain without water and food, just let them die.

For once I actually support the US interfering, those people need help fast and really bad. The situation on that mountain is heartbreaking.

• Like 2

Enough to know it's not going where I want it to go, you condescending douchebag.

The only one being condescending is you...when you actually start to realize your argument is completely nonsensical....considering the fact that you have paid little to no tax in your entire existence.

Enough to know it's not going where I want it to go, you condescending douchebag.

The only one being condescending is you...when you actually start to realize your argument is completely nonsensical....considering the fact that you have paid little to no tax in your entire existence.

That's called politics.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Fucking relax.

It's the same planet that conceived your ungrateful ass....along with billions that love the fact that they are alive.

Nate, start to appreciate life...and maybe you'll start to appreciate yourself.

We'll as I understand it the Russian Israelies are kind of linked to Jews in American. It's those Russians Jews that are the badasses who take zero shit. Hamas keeps launching missiles at them in some holy war type thing. And Russian Jews with US money are like fuck you. So are we creating the war then saving people from it?

I'm not sure but the whole thing is completely stupid anyway. Living in tunnels firing rockets into cities isn't really cool thing to do.

Only thing that makes sense is US dominance. Hamas should just give up.

Errrr, I think you're confusing taxes with your allowance. You kinda don't get to choose where it goes. That's kinda the point. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

We'll as I understand it the Russian Israelies are kind of linked to Jews in American. It's those Russians Jews that are the badasses who take zero shit. Hamas keeps launching missiles at them in some holy war type thing. And Russian Jews with US money are like fuck you. So are we creating the war then saving people from it?

I'm not sure but the whole thing is completely stupid anyway. Living in tunnels firing rockets into cities isn't really cool thing to do.

Only thing that makes sense is US dominance. Hamas should just give up.