New Kings of Chaos tour November/December 2014

JoGer99

Another pointer: Subs said it's almost Christmas!

I know, I'm probably getting carried away, but I'm starting to see signs everywhere. :lol:

What did Subs say about Christmas? In which thread?

In the "Ask An Admin but don't be a C..." thread, but the whole thread's disappeared, I think. He locked it (after Broskigate, I think) and wrote something like 'It's almost Christmas, kids'. Probably has nothing to do with this, I guess I was just seeing things this morning.

Never happening. It would be Axl giving up which he so should not do. He'd also be giving the finger to the "new" guys that have stuck with him through the past 15-20 years. It'd be too much of a cash-grab and compromise too much of his integrity to do it.

Anything's possible, but this is so unlikely.

Never happening. It would be Axl giving up which he so should not do. He'd also be giving the finger to the "new" guys that have stuck with him through the past 15-20 years. It'd be too much of a cash-grab and compromise too much of his integrity to do it.

Yep. And what a let-down it would be if he would throw everything he's fought for just for the quick money of reuniting with the past and with people he despise!

you guys are too naive

Amazing Rnr band that only Kings of Chaos will come close too, great news coming soon #gunsnroses #gnr #slash #axlrose #duffmckagan #dizzyreed #gilbyclarke

"Amazing Rnr band that only Kings of Chaos will come close too" refers to the pic
"great news coming soon" refers to the king of chaos

hashtags of people on the photo

• Like 1

Yep. And what a let-down it would be if he would throw everything he's fought for just for the quick money of reuniting with the past and with people he despise!

You'd also never get Slash playing on anything like "Shackler's Revenge" or "Better." And even if it's a one-off, can you imagine how hard it would for Axl to play with Tommy, Richard & Frank after being on stage with Slash, Duff & Gilby? It would instantaneously erase '96-'14.

"Amazing Rnr band that only Kings of Chaos will come close too"

too....or...to....

it is NOT about KOC

yeah, I'm betting they posted a picture of GNR to get more views, then had someone write with horrible grammar.

As in:

"Old School GN'R was an amazing rock and roll band that only The Kings of Chaos can come close to.

Great news coming soon.

(hashtags of old gnr members)."

• Like 1

King of Chaos brings different singers and musicians for almost every show, I wouldn't be surprised if Axl sings with them once. I doubt Slash will be there, but as long as Duff, Matt and Gilby are there this would be a ver interesting thing to see

Really? Because I would be fall out of my chair astounded if he did that.

• Like 1

This is certainly interesting. But I still want to hear CD II and whatever elsehas been recorded by nuGNR.

Maybe they're just hyping themselves up? I mean they just hashtagged the GNR guys that were in that picture.

There is no CDII. If all they could scrape together was on CDI, you probably don't want to hear the tracks that failed to make the grade. Although if Buckethead had his way, he probably see's about 50 albums in all the demo material :D

Kings of Chaos Facebook post :

Kings of Chaos

Amazing Rnr band that only Kings of Chaos will come close too, great news coming soon #gunsnroses #gnr #slash #axlrose #duffmckagan #dizzyreed #gilbyclarke

Probably Velvet Revolver reunion, not GNR. Axl and GNR hashtag is just for the extra publicity

This. It's just publicity guys. ;)

King of Chaos brings different singers and musicians for almost every show, I wouldn't be surprised if Axl sings with them once. I doubt Slash will be there, but as long as Duff, Matt and Gilby are there this would be a ver interesting thing to see

Really? Because I would be fall out of my chair astounded if he did that.

Yeah, it's strange. There would usually be less than 1% of chances of him doing it but if he does, I wouldn't be surprised. Like singing on Angel Down or with Gilby on 2000, he does this kind of stuff once in a while, and now that he's fine with Duff, I can actually picture him on that scenario.

This is certainly interesting. But I still want to hear CD II and whatever elsehas been recorded by nuGNR.

Maybe they're just hyping themselves up? I mean they just hashtagged the GNR guys that were in that picture.

There is no CDII. If all they could scrape together was on CDI, you probably don't want to hear the tracks that failed to make the grade. Although if Buckethead had his way, he probably see's about 50 albums in all the demo material :D

This is contrary to many quotes from band members, people involved in the making of the songs, and people who got to hear material prior to the release of CD. Everybody is in agreement that some of the best songs did not end up on CD. It is also in agreement with Axl's way of spreading his songs out according to some plan.

Roger Waters said the same thing over and over again and we all know how THAT went down.

i've always been confident about a reunion. i know it's gonna happen sooner or later.

and i would kill to get tickets!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Me too. Whatever the price, I'm paying.

i've always been confident about a reunion. i know it's gonna happen sooner or later.

and i would kill to get tickets!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

I'm more of a fan of the old band, but if Axl do a reunion then he lost his little integrity what he has

His life and his fight 1996-97 onwards means jackshit now if this is true

I disagree. He already beat the odds and won imo. He managed to put together a band, release his vision and tour the world. He did it when everyone was telling him it was impossible etc. A reunion at this point would be positive for his mind and soul. We might actually get to see an Axl Rose at peace with himself.

Edited by combos