Policing Thread

magisme

not sure where to post this but its in connection to this story so i figure here.

a teacher was fired for going on her facebook and posting a racial rant about this incident.

"I'm just going to just go ahead and say it...the blacks are the ones causing the problems and this 'racial tension,'" Fitzgibbons wrote in the Facebook post. "I guess that's what happens when you flunk out of school and have no education. I'm sure their parents are just as guilty for not knowing what their kids were doing; or knew and didn't care."

I'm almost to the point of wanting them all segregated on one side of town so they can hurt each other and leave the innocent people alone. Maybe the 50s and 60s were really on to [sic] something. Now, let the bashing of my true and honest opinion begin...GO! #imnotracist #imsickofthemcausingtrouble #itwasagatedcommunity"
she also went on to say the cop should have never been forced to resign. :facepalm::facepalm:
Edited by bran

not sure where to post this but its in connection to this story so i figure here.

a teacher was fired for going on her facebook and posting a racial rant about this incident.

"I'm just going to just go ahead and say it...the blacks are the ones causing the problems and this 'racial tension,'" Fitzgibbons wrote in the Facebook post. "I guess that's what happens when you flunk out of school and have no education. I'm sure their parents are just as guilty for not knowing what their kids were doing; or knew and didn't care."

I'm almost to the point of wanting them all segregated on one side of town so they can hurt each other and leave the innocent people alone. Maybe the 50s and 60s were really on to [sic] something. Now, let the bashing of my true and honest opinion begin...GO! #imnotracist #imsickofthemcausingtrouble #itwasagatedcommunity"

she also went on to say the cop should have never been forced to resign. :facepalm::facepalm:

I'm glad she was fired but mainly because she was stupid enough to say that. I mean be racist all you want but she's clearly fucking thick! :lol:
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I saw this on the news. What the hell is going on? This was just horrible.

His girlfriend was recording and posting it right after he was killed. I don't understand why this is still happening?

I understand cops are scared, but this was just over reacting and now another innocent person is killed and his family and friends are left grieving and wondering why?

There has to be something that can be done, but because this is going to cause an all out race war because people are scared and angry that this is still going on.

All lives matter and when something like this happens, all people are angry and saddened by it.

I saw this a few hours ago and all of this is just WTF.

I don't think so anything will even happen to the cop.

Just look at this video, this guy had to spent 44 years in Prison just for assaulting a cop and when a cop kills someone then nothing happens to him

53 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You spelt colour wrong.

I cite that this is an American issue and the American connections I have to president my use of AE/duel language... (Also, if this laptop had Japanese, my posts would look a lot more universal).

2 hours ago, Snake-Pit said:

I cite that this is an American issue and the American connections I have to president my use of AE/duel language... (Also, if this laptop had Japanese, my posts would look a lot more universal).

You still spelt colour wrong!

10 hours ago, downzy said:

Merged the most recent thread on the issue with the thread already established on the topic.  

I think that the fact the we already have a thread for this subject; says that this is a real problem in America.