Radio Live: Guns 'n' Roses

https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Guns_n_Roses_Radio_Live_Guns_n_Roses?id=Brchvaivofkcwdjwb7wkke6uwqm&hl=en

So I was browsing Google Music and noticed this live album. Google says that it was released in 2014. I think it's on Spotify also.

The quality of it is horrible and it clearly seems to be an unauthorized bootleg. The "record label" releasing it is called "Sunflash Records", which seems fishy.

Anyone know anything about this? If it is unauthorized, I figured that the GNR camp would have this immediately removed, since Google Music and Spotify are such large venues and the album is easily found by just browsing the GNR catalog on those services.

WTTJ was from the VMA 1988 performace

Free fallin was from the Tom petty and Axl at the VMAs

Patience was from a believe the AMA awards or what ever award show did Dick clark host and put on.

Down on the farm and civil war where from the farm aid concert.

Live and let die was probably from a live feed at another award show.

• Like 1

WTTJ was from the VMA 1988 performace

Free fallin was from the Tom petty and Axl at the VMAs

Patience was from a believe the AMA awards or what ever award show did Dick clark host and put on.

Down on the farm and civil war where from the farm aid concert.

Live and let die was probably from a live feed at another award show.

I have all of this on the Ultra Rare Tracks bootleg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

There was a thread on this a while back. Nothing to get too excited over IMO. I figure it'll go one of two ways. Either it'll get blocked legally or it'll get released and it will just be an official release of a bootleg we've had for ages.

There was a thread on this a while back. Nothing to get too excited over IMO. I figure it'll go one of two ways. Either it'll get blocked legally or it'll get released and it will just be an official release of a bootleg we've had for ages.

This.

Absolutely no reason to spend a penny on this - you can get these recordings for free online.

While all the good stuff is locked in the vault cause Axl doesn't like to release old Guns products cause it has Slash on it.

This.

Absolutely no reason to spend a penny on this - you can get these recordings for free online.

I can get any music I want for free online :awesomeface: