Is it wrong to be pressurizing/pestering/critizing Ron about whether he's in GN'R?

Now I'm on the fence about Ron, what about you guys?

Have you considered it could be a huge issue for him and that he needs time to mull it over?

Or he's simply being bitter and wants to fuck with fans before he fucks off?

He's made it public quite clearly either for strategic, collateral or confused purposes so I'd say it's fair game. The vast, VAST majority of fans want him firmly entrenched in the band, using his supreme talents on the GNR tapestry with additions to his intriguing solo work between... but that seems illogical to Axl and Team Brazil for whatever reasons. We have little bearing on his actual decision, all we can do is let him know he's more than appreciated and we're as frustrated at him and appreciate his attempts at converting this band to an active tense... we'd like clarification but whatever the reasons it don't change that I wish he'd either get his conditions he desires or leave cleanly for reasons everyone has been aware of for many years now.

• Like 1

maybe he's not really sure if Axl will ever come back or if he's really up to touring. It seems like an indefinite hiatus?

without songwriting credits for the records he's basically touring for the money, and they've been around the world numerous times and done everything you can possibly do in a big band like GNR. So it's possible he's reached his breaking point, mentally and health wise it's just not that good for him. But the money might be good.

You can see that as soon as he quits, Axl will release CD II and some other guitarist will be playing the Atlas Shrugged solo live. Richie Sambora re-writes Atlas Shrugged and covering Wanted Dead or Alive on a double V-neck Slazenger.

not sure what he did, it's true he isn't making it clear "was in GNR" seems obvious to me. Something is in the past tense and the words after was are "GNR". I'm going for a lie down because nothing is what it seems in virtual reality.

Now I'm on the fence about Ron, what about you guys?

Have you considered it could be a huge issue for him and that he needs time to mull it over?

Or he's simply being bitter and wants to fuck with fans before he fucks off?

Neither Ron nor his comments are the real issue here. We should be talking about his boss. Ron means nothing to me nor the other new guys. It was Axl who wanted the GN´R name. Axl spent more than 10 years in one album. Axl is the one trashing the GN´R legacy.

He's made it public quite clearly either for strategic, collateral or confused purposes so I'd say it's fair game. The vast, VAST majority of fans want him firmly entrenched in the band, using his supreme talents on the GNR tapestry with additions to his intriguing solo work between... but that seems illogical to Axl and Team Brazil for whatever reasons. We have little bearing on his actual decision, all we can do is let him know he's more than appreciated and we're as frustrated at him and appreciate his attempts at converting this band to an active tense... we'd like clarification but whatever the reasons it don't change that I wish he'd either get his conditions he desires or leave cleanly for reasons everyone has been aware of for many years now.

This is pretty much spot on.

The thing is he is taking about the band in the past tense in that interview. It is a strange read as there is an assumption that we already know he has left the band. It is almost like we missed an important news announcement and there is a big gap in our knowledge.

The thing is he is taking about the band in the past tense in that interview. It is a strange read as there is an assumption that we already know he has left the band. It is almost like we missed an important news announcement and there is a big gap in our knowledge.

Or almost like someone - TB cough cough - was supposed to make an announcement and he's proceeding as if they had done what they were supposed to do.