Notorious cunt Gene Simmons on people with depression: "just kill yourself"

Towelie

That interview is from July 31st. Now Nikki Sixx is all indignant against Simmons. There's no reference to Robin Williams because there couldn't possibly be, so "ill timed" sentiments don't make sense.

Suicide: the New Noble. I don't get it.

Gene has one addiction. Money. He is addicted to the pursuit of wealth so that it occupies his whole life and shapes the way he sees the world, it so happening that people who are not addicted to money like him are 'losers'. If you have this in your mind, it explains a lot about his interview style. Gene is one of these people who, despite being very rich, would still, peel an orange in their pocket. I bet he has never bought a drink in his life.

Didn't Ace say Gene never partied? sure, he fucked a lot of chicks, but he never loosened up, not really, according to Ace.

He seems like a latent homosexual to me. Takes one to know one I guess.

I just want you to know: I accept you.

Exactly. If Gene would just come out of the closet and stop hiding behind his beard of money he might actually have a happy and loving relationship.

Maybe he isn't gay but not drinking, that's unforgivable. You're rock star and you don't drink or do drugs. I have a serious problem with you. But I guess much respect on the hos. I guess he just scrapes into rock n roll heaven with jimi and John. I guess Kurt is the other way, way too much heroin, not enough pussy.

Some depressed person should kill Gene instead of themselves. See if killing fuckwads is a cure.

oooh the catcher in the rye again just can't seem to get away from him it's just another day, like today. yes I'm stalking you. or you inspire me to be a better person. If I was Gene I'd get bulletproof wig, he's upset poor people and depressed people. somewhere there's an ominous ven diagram waiting to be analyzed.

• Like 1

I am not sure I believe these inflated figures of the women he has allegedly had sex with basically, because the guy is monstrously ugly. He looks like your constipated auntie in the ‘Lick it Up’ promo.

but isn't his theory that women are attracted to money. that would explain why a guy that's uglier than Rick Moranis can get so much pussy.

Wow, I knew he was a cunt, but not that big of a cunt. So let me crack this one out: apparently he's okay with exploiting his families life for a tv show, showing the world what a pretensious dickhead he is on that god awfull, scripted as hell tv show, but he's not okay with people who suffer mentally and have to deal with that shit every day? What a fucking asshole. I hate him so much right now, I think I can honestly say that Paul Stanley is a better person than Gene, and I can't stand that motherfucker.

Somebody should force Gene to listen to his own 1978 solo album on rotation a la Clockwork Orange as punishment. Trust me, he will begin to discover what depression is.

Or just go see himself live. Kiss is one of the most boring bands I've ever seen live. I know I was depressed after having spent my money on that.

Edited by RocketQueen1985

What is the appeal of Kiss? With the exception of Ace, it is not like they are any good.

It is because, they are *superheroes*. By day he is Gene Simmons, by night he is the God of Thunder; by day he is Ace, by night he is the Space Man.

Somebody should force Gene to listen to his own 1978 solo album on rotation a la Clockwork Orange as punishment. Trust me, he will begin to discover what depression is.

is it that bad?

Yes. It has a cover of 'When You Wish Upon A Star' on it!