Notorious cunt Gene Simmons on people with depression: "just kill yourself"

Towelie

I am not sure I believe these inflated figures of the women he has allegedly had sex with basically, because the guy is monstrously ugly. He looks like your constipated auntie in the ‘Lick it Up’ promo.

but isn't his theory that women are attracted to money. that would explain why a guy that's uglier than Rick Moranis can get so much pussy.

For these poor women, it is just a case of lie back and think of England then?

Edited by DieselDaisy

I hate when people actually go with the it's "his" opinion, when in doing so your undermining my own or anyone else's opinion who says this guy is an ass hole.

It's just his opinion really just deflates his opinion. It's objective truth that he's an asshole. Or at least playing that role to boost my post count.

I am not sure I believe these inflated figures of the women he has allegedly had sex with basically, because the guy is monstrously ugly. He looks like your constipated auntie in the Lick it Up promo.

but isn't his theory that women are attracted to money. that would explain why a guy that's uglier than Rick Moranis can get so much pussy.

For these poor women, it is just a case of lie back and think of England then?

uncle Leo youre an adonis!

Maybe when they think how much money he loses to tax they think of Brad Pitt. Basically he's the one saying all women are whores. Or at least a lot of Kiss groupies are.

Edited by wasted

I don't think he was saying anything about crazy people, he's just an 80s rocker taking a shot at grunge bands through his copy of Atlas Shrugged.

But yeah even when he goes to a shrink on TV he finds it hard to see beyond he's own jargon. I guess whatever works for you.

I think if there was a bio pic Roger Dangerfield would get to play Gene. I think he might be dead though. Another radical idea is foiled by the frailties of the physical world.

Has anyone bought a Kiss record during this thread? Probably.

I've never bought a Kiss record. Ever. And I've been alive since before they first recorded. :lol:

Kiss were awesome until Dynasty. Some hooray for tolerance!s around here just love to run with the Kiss is shit mantra for whatever reason. There's a reason why they were stupendously influential even if Paul's a bender and Gene's a greasy cuntflap.

I've never bought a Kiss record. Ever. And I've been alive since before they first recorded. :lol:

Kiss were awesome until Dynasty. Some hooray for tolerance!s around here just love to run with the Kiss is shit mantra for whatever reason. There's a reason why they were stupendously influential even if Paul's a bender and Gene's a greasy cuntflap.

Yeah, I think Dynasty is a good album too, but KISS were awesome- dumb as shit but awesome.

Anybody without a picture of KISS in their signature knows that Gene Simmons is a first class cunt.

I'm a fan of KISS and I know that Gene Simmons is a first class cunt. Doesn't stop me from loving the band though :shrugs:

as for what Gene said, I take what he says with a grain of salt.

I always go to say how much I hate Gene, and then as I type I think of all the songs he's written that are fucking cool and I peter out.

Guy's a cockbag, but he's written some great shit.

this, as much as a shitbag as he is in his personal life, the dude wrote some amazing songs.

Most members of the Kiss Army acknowledge the fact that Gene is a wanker; it is not that the fanbase consist of mindless defenders, like, the posters on a certain heavily censored Guns N’ Roses forum. If anything, Kiss fans get more annoyed with Gene's behaviour than anyone, especially when it concerns Kiss - you will not find too many Kiss fans defending the Kiss coffin for instance. It is the Wagnerian's dilemma, isn't it? (How does one love opera that has been written by an individual as stupendously loathsome as, Richard Wagner?) For me, Kiss is basically Paul anyhow (and Ace when he was in the band in the 1970s). If you asked me to write a list of favourite Kiss songs, most of them would be Stanley or Frehley numbers, e.g. ‘Shock Me‘, ‘Love Gun‘, ‘I Want You‘. Gene did write some good ones though, some of which are underrated like ‘Charisma’ and ‘Goin’ Blind‘: ’She’ is one of my favourite Simmons songs, as is, 'War Machine'.

Gene's mouth went before his brain again.

Nikki Sixx has told Gene off about his stupid remark.

Depression is not something to laugh about or condemn people who are suffering from it. it's devastating to the person and their whole family. I just read on yahoo news that Gene has since apologized for his stupid remark. At least he did that much.

Edited by Val22

Gene's mouth went before his brain again.

Nikki Sixx has told Gene off about his stupid remark.

Depression is not something to laugh about or condemn people who are suffering from it. it's devastating to the person and their whole family. I just read on yahoo news that Gene has since apologized for his stupid remark. At least he did that much.

Thankfully, we have Nikki Sixx there to keep things in order.

I have never bought a Kiss record since that Pyscho Circus garbage.

I was talking about in the entire world but I'll cross you off the list. I've only bought the first two in double pack and Destroyer. Destroyer is awesome. I just wish Gene wouldn't talk. He's like the Bono of Kiss.

That's kind of what I thought he meant. I think though to pick on 20 something's from Seattle as if they couldn't be depressed is the problem. No it's not a point, you don't know who is just wanting attention or who has a problem or if they even know. It's a selfish, narcissistic opinion to just throw around for buzz on your latest tv show.