Axl and Steven Las Vegas 2006

JoGer99

Steven is cool. Hope he's doing great.

And yes, in the 2008 chats, Axl said that Steven talked shit about him after their meeting in 2006. In his letter to the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame, Axl also mentioned the incident of Steven badmouthing his band and its members.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

although I didn't hear what they were saying to each other, I could see that Axl did most of the talking and Steven was just nodding his head in agreement. Sort of like yea I know I fucked up. Also Im sure Axl did plenty of venting about the things that he is upset with regarding Slash.

On a different note, I had a dream last night that things were cool between Axl and me again. It was cool for a bit to not have the stress that comes with what I do (promoting the old days) knowing Axl is unhappy with it. It was like a breath of fresh air to see Axl in a good mood while standing next to me.

We forge our own paths, don't have regrets.

Your presence here on this forum is a ray of light in a house mired in shadow with so many non-sense posted by some of us; your care in sharing your stories with the band is deply appreciated by the fans of both the original and current GN'R.

Accept the diagnosis, not the prognosis, I'm sure Axl see's a trusted old friend in you and it'll be just fine in a near future.

• Like 1

although I didn't hear what they were saying to each other, I could see that Axl did most of the talking and Steven was just nodding his head in agreement. Sort of like yea I know I fucked up. Also Im sure Axl did plenty of venting about the things that he is upset with regarding Slash.

On a different note, I had a dream last night that things were cool between Axl and me again. It was cool for a bit to not have the stress that comes with what I do (promoting the old days) knowing Axl is unhappy with it. It was like a breath of fresh air to see Axl in a good mood while standing next to me.

God damn it Marc, you've made me sad with this post heh. I really believe there's a good chance Axl's anger will fade with time and you guys will be friends again.