Your favorite GNR story, quote, anecdote....

one of mine from Sebastain Bach:

Axl goes from zero to 60 faster than any hemi engine, I'll tell you that. When we were first hanging out in 2006, we were just standing around a bunch of people. I go, 'Axl, do you think you might get the record out? It would be a great time, now that we're on tour and everything.' He goes, 'Oh. Great! Everybody! Sebastian has a great idea here, man. Guess what? Sebastian, should I put out a record? Maybe it would be a good idea for me to put out a fucking record! Hey everybody, listen to this! I never thought of that! That never came to me! Oh, great idea dude.' I felt like Fred Flintstone in Mr. Slate's office.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/axl-roses-chinese-democracy-tirade-sebastian-bach-tells-all-20080623#ixzz3Ai3usn7v

I'd like to hear him tell that story

• Like 4

one of mine from Sebastain Bach:

Axl goes from zero to 60 faster than any hemi engine, I'll tell you that. When we were first hanging out in 2006, we were just standing around a bunch of people. I go, 'Axl, do you think you might get the record out? It would be a great time, now that we're on tour and everything.' He goes, 'Oh. Great! Everybody! Sebastian has a great idea here, man. Guess what? Sebastian, should I put out a record? Maybe it would be a good idea for me to put out a fucking record! Hey everybody, listen to this! I never thought of that! That never came to me! Oh, great idea dude.' I felt like Fred Flintstone in Mr. Slate's office.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/axl-roses-chinese-democracy-tirade-sebastian-bach-tells-all-20080623#ixzz3Ai3usn7v

I'd like to hear him tell that story

JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJJAJAA

I think Bumblefoot told this story about being backstage and a fan comes crashing through the ceiling, supposedly they had been climbing through the vents. It gives me this funny image of Manets and AndreCC on walkie talkies, crawling through the air vents trying to rope up Fernando's laptop and acquire "the leaks".

• Like 3

Entire sequence that starts at 2:13 is a favorite of mine, but the best quote

"If you think you're a bigger asshole than me then you've got somethin to learn ....KING. DICK." @2:49

http://youtu.be/D2HuEwWtApk

"I don't want to throw my money in the toliet"....Just spend 13 million on a record.

I tried to listen to the clip but my computer speakers are lame, anyone have subtitles lol?

I will always love

"thanks to the lame ass security, I'm going home" Axl Rose

Personally I always enjoy the "Nevermind!" during The Blues.

Also that guy that ran on stage and security dived on him and Axl told them to go easy and defended the guy, I like that Axl too.

The Chicago sessions where the band waited for Axl for weeks as he drove across country in a truck from LA. then when he got there he threw those girls out for only offering bjs then destroyed the studio. After that the band left. Or something like that.

• Like 1

August 17th, 1991 - Second sold-out show in Stockholm.

At around nine o'clock, Axl comes out of the elevator at the Sheraton Hotel, but instead of going to the car that's waiting for him, he goes and plays roulette for 1.5 hours. After that he goes back up to his room. Five minutes later he comes back down and goes to the car. On the way to the venue, he tells the driver to stop. There was a festival in Stockholm called Vattenfestivalen and Axl wanted to see the fireworks.

The show starts after eleven o'clock.

During "Knockin' On Heaven's Door", Axl says "Now on this one maybe you people that have been falling asleep the whole fuckin' show, on your feet up here could sing along too.... If you're bored, you should've saved your money and gone and seen the fireworks tonight."

• Like 2

After the Dublin 2010 show and getting bottled off, at the end of 2012 Dublin show Axl have his thanks, 'thanks for coming out blah blah blah and thanks for not throwing shit as I fell off a table in Moscow 5 days ago n still hurting'

something like that anyway

My favorite comes from Sebastian Bach:

"I was on tour with him in Italy and we had a big dinner with Axl, Guns N' Roses and the road crew and everything… so I’m like ‘dude, I’m on this reality show on VH1, man, it’s hilarious; it’s 2 weeks work and they paid me this much for 2 weeks work and if they paid me that for 2 weeks, they’d give you like a million bucks or something.’ He looks at me like this: he’s getting madder and madder and he goes, ‘Sebastian, you don’t understand, I will pay VH1 2 million bucks to leave me the fuck alone.’”

Edited by Twinaleblood
  • Like 1

"I was on tour with him in Italy and we had a big dinner with Axl, Guns N' Roses and the road crew and everything… so I’m like ‘dude, I’m on this reality show on VH1, man, it’s hilarious; it’s 2 weeks work and they paid me this much for 2 weeks work and if they paid me that for 2 weeks, they’d give you like a million bucks or something.’ He looks at me like this: he’s getting madder and madder and he goes, ‘Sebastian, you don’t understand, I will pay VH1 2 million bucks to leave me the fuck alone.’”

yeah, i posted it myself zillion times in other threads... this one wins

• Like 1

The door here swings only one way. I just give give give. Im like Jesus only bad. Bad Jesus.

"I was on tour with him in Italy and we had a big dinner with Axl, Guns N' Roses and the road crew and everything so Im like dude, Im on this reality show on VH1, man, its hilarious; its 2 weeks work and they paid me this much for 2 weeks work and if they paid me that for 2 weeks, theyd give you like a million bucks or something. He looks at me like this: hes getting madder and madder and he goes, Sebastian, you dont understand, I will pay VH1 2 million bucks to leave me the fuck alone.

Now that is hilarious!!!

• 2 weeks later...

That's a Good one! HAHA

I think the Story of Slash on Heroin in Arizona in 1989 is Hilarious. He's running down the hall naked being chased by Predator! HAHA

Edited by GNRFan87