GN'R Related ALS Challenges

People online who complain about the ice bucket challenge and being sick of it spend too much time on the Internet. You need other things to worry about if people raising awareness for a worthy cause bothers you and interferes with your Facebook/Twitter time.

Axl isn't going to hear about a challenge from random posters on here. He'd have to be challenged by another celebrity for it to even be on his radar.

• Like 2

Didn't Slash get challenged? Surely he won't let an opportunity to tip ice out of his top hat pass by.

Well, he was challenged by WFA and probably a dozen of others I don't know of.

His wig can't handle it.

you wish you had his hair. admit it
So are you saying I wish I didn't have hair? #mindfucked

I'm sure Axl gives to plenty of charities without having to make a fool of himself.

I don't get this whole ice bucket thing. Just give to charities. It's just another way for celebrities to get their names mentioned online and in the papers and anywhere else.

• Like 2

The word is "Soon" for Axl to take the challenge.

Bumblefoot did it last week...and he DID NOT challenge Axl.

Just saw Ashba taking the challenge and then jumping off the roof of his house into a pool!

EDIT - Can't link videos. Search Google/YouTube

Edited by SALonghorn

I'm sure Axl gives to plenty of charities without having to make a fool of himself.

I don't get this whole ice bucket thing. Just give to charities. It's just another way for celebrities to get their names mentioned online and in the papers and anywhere else.

Thank you.