GN'R Related ALS Challenges

I hope Axl does the right thing and accepts the challenge.

I hope he doesn't. It's nothing more than attention seekers hiding behind a good cause. I'd wager that over 99% of these people never gave a shit or donated a dime before it became a flashy social network trend.

If Axl wants to help, I hope he just donates money privately and without fanfare.

He will record a video and edit it with re-recorded attempts of the challenge and will release it 14 years from now

Spliced together footage of 15 different challenge attempts, with cgi spaceships and robots added to the background.

At first he'll get guys like Scorsese, David Fincher and Tarantino to direct it, but by the time it finally gets released it wil be in the hands of Michael Bay.

Edited by ManetsBR
  • Like 3

What the fuck has, throwing a bunch of ice on your head, have to do with motor neurone disease (Yanks call it something else of course)? What a bunch of cack. You know you are a wanker when you do this. You know you are a complete tosspot.

To know how chemo feels on the people with als, that's what i read...

You don't have chemo with ALS/MND. There is no treatment or cure.

• Like 1

What the fuck has, throwing a bunch of ice on your head, have to do with motor neurone disease (Yanks call it something else of course)? What a bunch of cack. You know you are a wanker when you do this. You know you are a complete tosspot.

People are doing something helfpul and fun on the internet? Crap, cack, bonkers!

facepalm.jpg

We had Miser pining for the 1979, we got rid of him, now we've got this guy pining for the 1890s.

People are doing something helfpul and fun on the internet? Crap, cack, bonkers!

facepalm.jpg

We had Miser pining for the 1979, we got rid of him, now we've got this guy pining for the 1890s.

There is nothing particularly amusing about watching various showboating 'celebs' and facebook ''look at me, I'm a cock'', addicts have ice chucked on them, and I do not see any connection between this and the disease - can people not donate money without acting like tits online and actually doing it, privately? Typical facebooky social media tweety nonsense.

Also, 1890? Come to think of it, that is a good age you have picked, quite early on in the 'golden age' of County Cricket (which lasted until the war, 1914).