GN'R Related ALS Challenges

Hey everyone, you have probably seen everyone dumping ice water on their heads lately. It is for a good cause and I was nominated.

Now I need *YOUR* help to get this spread across the net to the boys listed on the video! They have 24 hours.

Join in! Nominate your friends and give to this cause! Some think this is stupid, please understand it is for a good cause!

If ya want more info read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_Bucket_Challenge

and

http://www.alsa.org/

Share this video on twitter, facebook or any other method and help get the word to the guys.

Thank you so very much!

Here is my video, filmed by my son who was having trouble not laughing lol ;)

My daughter and son-in-law are doing this!

• Like 1

Nice, GG. I wonder how DJ will look after a bucket of ice water :lol:

His hair will probably look better, but overall, will continue to look like a 40 year old emo douche. Just a wet version of a 40 year old emo douche.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 2

I've seen a lot of these recently. How does it raise money for charity or is it an awareness thing?

I think it's an awareness thing, but Duff said he and his wife would donate :shrugs:

His hair will probably look better, but overall, will continue to look like a 40 year old emo douche. Just a wet version of a 40 year old emo douche.

But is his eyeliner waterproof ? :nervous: How much time do Richard and DJ have to respond to the challenge ?

EDIT: just reread the OP, 24 hours, so 15 hours to go.

Edited by Lio

I've seen a lot of these recently. How does it raise money for charity or is it an awareness thing?

I think it's an awareness thing, but Duff said he and his wife would donate :shrugs:

But is his eyeliner waterproof ? :nervous: How much time do Richard and DJ have to respond to the challenge ?

As far as I'm concerned, they've got one hour. I don't have all day.

• Like 1

EDIT: just reread the OP, 24 hours, so 15 hours to go.

What happens if they dont? does it cause a rupture in the space-time continuum?