Duff Ice Bucket challenge

WFA

I could see Axl throwing several people into a pit of lava but not him being toppled into a mere ice bath, Axl deals in the realms of grandiose and vengeance. He just won't let you persecute him for the perfect crimes they're out ta get him for.

Like fire and ice.

• Like 1

Hopefully all the millionaires are donating money and not just dumping water on themselves.

I'm glad that donations are skyrocketing - that's awesome and appears the campaign has been successful. Hats off to the ALS people for tapping into a teen/young person's "fad" social media thing and successfully predicting that adults would follow suit.

I don't need to dump water on myself to force myself to donate money to a charity. But hey - it seems to be working for them, so congrats.

It is kind of annoying, but the good thing is you don't have to watch people's videos - so annoyance solved!

• Like 1

Most of them are making a point to donate money and do the challenge, not one or the other, and then challenge other people. I think some of them are calling the people they're challenging ahead of time so there's no embarrassing snubs.

Just read about this.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/08/18/man-death-after-dive-nantucket-ruled-accidental-drowning/6Bpd12FVt9DsJRcfwtFLDM/story.htmlet diving off a roof to an ice cream place at 2AM.