Supposed video of "Sorry" by Dale Rage Resteghini (2010 SA Docu)

I mean, it wouldn't have been so bad if something happened. And the band was in it.

Is it just me or is this a different mix? I either haven't listened to the song in a long time or the drums are different at the end.

Edited by TeeJay410

I mean, it wouldn't have been so bad if something happened. And the band was in it.

Is it just me or is this a different mix? I either haven't listened to the song in a long time or the drums are different at the end.

I think this is a different mix too. It sounds great, some guitars are higher sometimes, and drums/instrumental lower on the verses. Vocals much more prominent.

Also:

52829587a.jpg

959155bw5i0jdozjbzq7ivw.jpg

And yes the Catcher video was supposed to be shown on screens, but never happened.

Edited by Silent Jay

It's up the tempo. Probably because of copyright on youtube...

We had a Catcher video in 2010, and Better in 2012. Now we have Sorry.

If The World in 2016. Be prepared.

If you're talking about this one;

that was for the video screens. Same as Sonya Krimsky's video for This I Love; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TLXkNqSZqU.

Holy cow, I thought you left the forum!

Seldom post in any section outside of Memorabilia on any forum these days. Active on Paradise City though. Nice hearing from you. Been quite a while!

On topic, I think the CITR video was used once or twice. The Ballet TIL video was used often, and is even in the AppDem release. Sonya's really a nice lady.

• Like 2