What happened to Josh Richman?

Since there really isnt much going on and I just watched Making Fucking Videos - Don't Cry, I wanted to see if anyone knew about this. Josh was supposed to write the November Rain and Estranged videos with Axl and Andy Morahan as well. Aparantly Axl and Josh had a falling out? I remember reading years ago Josh stole soundboards from shows to sell. Anyone know if theres any truth to that and/or thats the reason he and Axl had a falling out? Also anyone know what hes up to today? Just curious.

According to snooze82 (who had a lot of unverified but legit sounding old band insider gossip), Josh was exiled for being openly skeptical about the Yoda and Suzy London past life/regression therapy fuckery that Axl exchanged for his sanity in the early 90s. I would link to the thread where it originally came up, but it was in Attitude. Marc might have more info though.

Edited by Angelica
  • Like 1

Psh. My first exposure to Josh was seeing him as "Radley" in one of my favorite movies, Thrashin'. I wasn't aware that he was actually active after that until I saw that he did the voice for KoHD spoken part...and he still sounded like Radley with that full on Valley accent.

He also had a part in one of my favorite movies called "The River's Edge" with Dennis Hopper and Keanu Reeve's and Crispin Glover....

Psh. My first exposure to Josh was seeing him as "Radley" in one of my favorite movies, Thrashin'. I wasn't aware that he was actually active after that until I saw that he did the voice for KoHD spoken part...and he still sounded like Radley with that full on Valley accent.

He also had a part in one of my favorite movies called "The River's Edge" with Dennis Hopper and Keanu Reeve's and Crispin Glover....

He also has a classic line in Heathers, which will always be his biggest accomplishment.

According to snooze82 (who had a lot of unverified but legit sounding old band insider gossip), Josh was exiled for being openly skeptical about the Yoda and Suzy London past life/regression therapy fuckery that Axl exchanged for his sanity in the early 90s. I would link to the thread where it originally came up, but it was in Attitude. Marc might have more info though.

This makes sense.

Is it just me or does it seem like he is STILL trying to look like Axl? Not that he was back in the day, I guess all Hollywood rocker types in the late 80's wanted to look like Axl. But even today he wears fedoras, bandanas, and walks with a cane. Sound familiar????

Edited by Mike420
  • Like 1

Everybody wanted to make money out of GN'R; unfortunatelly nothing changed....

It bugs me when I see Kings of Chaos posting pictures of GN'R to draw attention to themselves or when any ex-member uses a sticker "Ex-Guns N' Roses" on their abuns, it's just wrong.