The "Ron don't go" monumental campaign, starts now!

Ron, if you do not mind wallowing in an environment where a 40+ transvestite, talentless hack plays solos whilst you play rhythm (until he needs help ala Sweet Child and Rocket Queen), where you get to contribute nothing because everyone tiptoes on eggshells around an egotistical, messiah of a frontman, where you constantly tour the same tired show and are unable to make any plans to actually record or tour your own stuff and get told by the aforementioned transvestite, haunted wendy house dwelling nimrod to "not bite the hand that feeds" when your frustration boils over, by all means stay! They need you and you certainly do not need them.

Please leave, tell them to fucking shove it! Good luck with your solo stuff and i will catch you on tour!

Ron, go wherever the fuck you feel is better for you.

If there's actual album plans involving you, I hope you stay.

If there's just more clusterfuck circus nonsense, I hope you get the hell out of there and let your creativity erupt.

...and if it's the latter, take some demo mp3s with you and leak them.

Alright. I apologize. Thing is GUNNER's threads are usually trollish, I didn't feel the need to be serious. Silent Jay had a similar thread that GUNNER could have just posted in and express his legitimate opinion. He wanted the attention.

Apology rejected. Your post is fallacious ...

He's too good to be the #2 guitarist in Axl's touring band, for a guy who can play like he can it must be so fucking galling to be second fiddle to DJ Ashba...seriously.

Man, if you want to continue with your bashing campaign against DJ, you better start your own thread instead of constantly hijacking positive threads. We are trying to do something positive around here. If you are unable to participate on it, then, just stay away ...

I think it's true, GNR's future isn't dependent on Ron. There would be a downside to him leaving but on the up side they'd get someone else in and that would freshen things up. Seems to Fortus is going to be important on CD II. Dj is waiting in the wings for CD III.

No just go already, I've had just about enough of this drama queenish operation.

Also

Ashba: be gone, by doing that hulk-hogan gesture your should hear this popular request

Tommy: you are boring now a days good riddance and luck with the replacements

Fortus: What have you done lately, you're ok but leave

Frank: Steven Adler is better, please leave

Pitman: Stay

Dizzy: Do the bulldozer

Bfoot: Don't look back

Then we would have the dynamic duo of Axl and Pitman, they could be joined by Paul Tobias and work from the same basement that Axl worked from 1996ish to 2001ish, that period is still the best inspiration we've gotten from uncle Axl in more than a decade.

• Like 1

Ron has very interesting things to say musically, even if it means only saying them to a much smaller audience so I think it's best for him to leave if GnR doesn't plan to release any music in the reasonnably near future.

Hope he stays if Axl suddenly wakes up and decides to write, record and release music but otherwise, I'm more interested in what Ron has to say musically.

Ron has very interesting things to say musically, even if it means only saying them to a much smaller audience so I think it's best for him to leave if GnR doesn't plan to release any music in the reasonnably near future.

Hope he stays if Axl suddenly wakes up and decides to write, record and release music but otherwise, I'm more interested in what Ron has to say musically.

It was said many times: Bumble is like the Frank Zappa of guitar players. Can do anything he wants to do musically. Everything Axl will want him to do. It's amazing to me that Axl won't give Bumble a chance. Wow. Like...just sit with him with a guitar and a piano and good things will happen. So much talent, I don't know what Axl is thinking. I don't blame him, cause I don't know the circumstances, but it seems like Axl is in no hurry to write with Bumble. Big mistake. Even if Axl already recorded many songs he's satisfied with, it's a big mistake, cause who knows what the two can come up with.

I don't want Bumble to leave. Really don't, but if he will (or did already) he has every reason to leave. Bumble likes to actually create and share music all the time. It's not happenin' in Guns.

Edited by Rovim

This is for Ron:

Man, I know that maybe you are disappointed about GN'R direction, but ... don't let other people fool you ... the ones who are supporting you to leave GN'R are not your real fans ... once you're out of GN'R they will never want to hear about you anymore.

We, the real fans, we want you to stay because of all that you did for this band and for the fans, and for all that you might do in the future. We are the fans, we care about you. Even if you decide to leave we are the ones who will follow you in your solo career. We will respect your decision but, as real fans, we can't ask you to leave. As real fans, we want you to stay.

Don't listen to them, because they aren't able to participate in something positive like this ... they just want to see blood and the end of GN'R.

Edited by GUNNER PT
  • Like 1

Glad I got the chance to see Bumble with Guns live in 2012. Axl had a good day, sounded great, but Bumble was fuckin' awesome. The crowd loved him. Was impressed as fuck, and we're a tough crowd over here. He nailed every song. Sad to think it's possible I won't get a chance to see him live with Guns again.

Great post GUNNER PT.

This is for Ron:

Man, I know that maybe you are disappointed about GN'R direction, but ... don't let other people fool you ... the ones who are supporting you to leave GN'R are not your real fans ... once you're out of GN'R they will never want to hear about you anymore.

We, the real fans, we want you to stay because of all that you did for this band and for the fans, and for all that you might do in the future. We are the fans, we care about you. Even if you decide to leave we are the ones who will follow you in your solo career. We will respect your decision but, as real fans, we can't ask you to leave. As real fans, we want you to stay.

Don't listen to them, because they aren't able to participate in something positive like this ... they just want to see blood and the end of GN'R.

Oh f*ck off you muppet :D

You just want him to stay cuz you can hear SCOM and Jungle for the 100th time live, lol. You just fear that Axl give up his band, that's all

It is clear that Axl doesn't want to write totally new stuff with these guys

Edited by Crash Diet

This is for Ron:

Oh f*ck off you muppet :D

You just want him to stay cuz you can hear SCOM and Jungle for the 100th time live, lol. You just fear that Axl give up his band, that's all

How did you guess, Merlin?

Dude wants out, dude wants out. End of story.

He has his reasons, presumably. And I don't think they are so flimsy that a bunch of faceless names on a computer screen pleading him to reconsider is going to carry the day.

Maybe not carry the day, but Bumble cares a lot about his fans. Maybe more then any other musician I know about. Just in case, can't hurt, why not.

That is just selfish.

The "fan" and "selfish" concepts are kind of related, so ... that's ok with me ...

If he is gone, I support his decision to leave.

If that ever happen, I will respect that, too .... I will even follow his solo career (not like some of the people who's asking him to leave)

But, respecting his final decision, doesn't stop me to ask him to stay, once there's no official announcement yet.

Anyway, I'm starting to believe that some of the "so called fans" are asking him to leave just to find a reason to bashing him, if he doesn't leave after all ....