The ultimate GNR lineup

Jimmy Page and Jimmy hendrix could get up on stage next to Axl and play Sweet Child O mine and John Bonham to play drums

and id still rather Slash and Adler play it

so Dj Ashba Ron thal , Frank or whoever else falls in to that same category

you can prefer whoever you want...but ur wrong lol

well there's no debate about the AFD lineup that was THE thing so i go along with a lot on here but what would work out for me would be:

Axl: vocals

Bumble - Lead

Richard 4tus - rythm/lead

Izzy - Rythm

Duff - Bass

Popcorn or Frank - Drums

Dizzy - keys

My fav line up would be this one:

Axl

Tracii

Slash

Robin

Bucket

Bumblefoot

DJ

Izzy

Gilby

Tobias

Fortus

Dizzy

Pitman

Ole

Duff

Tommy

Rob

Steven

Matt

Freese

Brain

Frank

plus

Teddy zigzag

Anne King

Cece Worrall

Lisa Maxwell

Tracy Amos

Roberta Freeman

Diane Jones

Fernando

Beta

And they could do some shows with orquestra .... it would be awesome to hear some of UYI and ChD songs, live, with a real orquestra.

God, please, make it happen.

Edited by GUNNER PT

Axl

Slash

Izzy

Duff

Steven

Matt

Dizzy

This is both the bare minimum and absolute maximum that would be required to do a run through of the classic hits in the event of a reunion, so it's the only right answer.

Matt is necessary to play YCBM if nothing else.

Dizzy is necessary for the piano in some of the UYI songs (like it or not, it's part of the songs and it's not going to be ignored because of some mulletfuck on MyGNR whining about true rock n roll.)

Edited by bacardimayne

Axl

Slash

Izzy

Duff

Steven

Matt

Dizzy

This is both the bare minimum and absolute maximum that would be required to do a run through of the classic hits in the event of a reunion, so it's the only right answer.

Dizzy is necessary for the piano in some of the UYI songs (like it or not, it's part of the songs and it's not going to be ignored because of some mulletfuck on MyGNR whining about true rock n roll.)

Pity 'You Could Be Mine' would have sounded a thousand times better with Adler.

Axl

Slash

Izzy

Duff

Steven

Matt

Dizzy

true rock n' roll contains pianos :shrugs: (and i'm not even joking here)

Axl

Slash

Izzy

Duff

Steven

Matt

Dizzy

Pity 'You Could Be Mine' would have sounded a thousand times better with Adler.

or with Duff on drums (he wrote the intro)

This subject is awful.... if you rock out to gnr songs prior to chinese democracy... why would you prefer anybody playing them over the people that created them

when Better come's on.... i want to hear robin and bucket play it... etc

end of story

EXACTLY!!!! All the big hits have nothing to do with this band. When they become more than a cover band, then this would be a fair question

This subject is awful.... if you rock out to gnr songs prior to chinese democracy... why would you prefer anybody playing them over the people that created them

when Better come's on.... i want to hear robin and bucket play it... etc

end of story

EXACTLY!!!! All the big hits have nothing to do with this band. When they become more than a cover band, then this would be a fair question

I prefer the way Duff plays Better. :max: