Weiland arrested again [UPDATE: NOT TRUE]

dalsh327

We're also told Scott pulled the celeb card, telling cops, "I'm Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots."

Maybe if he had said, "Former STP singer," they would have let him off? :shrugs: In all seriousness, this sucks that this happened to him and these actions are the various reasons why there cannot be a VR reunion with him.

Edited by Anguyen92

Not suprised to read this, the guy is just a trainwreck

I was just thinking about the Velvet Revolver documentary VH1 aired when the band first got started and were trying out singers (I think it aired in 2004). There is a huge section where they talk about Scott's issues and how Duff's advice with martial arts helped him a lot and it was a great comeback story for him. It is super sad that a few years after that Scott would be on a steady decline to the point where stuff like this happens.

Edited by WhazUp

So sad. Such a bloody talented guy.

It's not even the fact that he's a drug addict that's tragic, he's been a drug addict most of his life. It's tragic that he's at the point where he's stealing bic razor blades and hair gel because his illness has so warped his ability think rationally.

I think Scott is lost in space.

He should have said "I'm Myles Kennedy of 'Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators.'" No one would ever suspect he would do something that interesting.

Your joke is funny. But Myles came up with the Blackbird solo which is interesting imo. You know it? very Gilmour-esque.

He should have said "I'm Myles Kennedy of 'Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators.'" No one would ever suspect he would do something that interesting.

Your joke is funny. But Myles came up with the Blackbird solo which is interesting imo. You know it? very Gilmour-esque.

I have not. I'm not a total Myles hater either, but couldn't resist the joke. I'll check it out.

• Like 1

**UPDATE #2**: According to the web site of The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, a 46-year-old male by the name of Scott Klein Weiland, born on October 27, 1967, with a height of 6' 01" and weighing 175 pounds, was arrested on July 26 at 10:13 a.m. and charged with a felony. He is scheduled to appear in court on August 26. You can also find the arrest report at this location. (Note: The former STONE TEMPLE PILOTS singer was born Scott Richard Kline on October 27, 1967.)

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/scott-weiland-reportedly-arrested-on-meth-charge/#ffolzlD3bKxBVBpQ.99

• Like 1

Well, I checked it out from the LASD site. There is a report. Well, if it is true, that sucks for him though to not only to live through with these actions but to lie about it after hours that the incident was made public?

Edited by Anguyen92