The Last of Us

supercool

I can't really talk about it on the PS3 as I've only played the remastered version, but I have to say it instantly went into my top five games from the last-gen, so it very well could be. It was one of the most immersive games I've ever played, tremendous soundtrack and acting that compliment the story, reasonably simple mechanics and gorgeous graphics. I hope there isn't a sequel.

• Like 1

About to play it for the very first time. Borrowed my brother's copy and brought it up to my parents cottage (they have a PS3 as their blu-Ray player). The fiancé doesn't arrive until tomorrow so hopefully I get some time with it.

Just waiting on update to download and install.

I'm excited!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Won't be able to play for a few days, but I made a lot of progress (I think) yesterday. Game is a good as everyone says it is.

After playing TLOU, have to readjust expectations for other games as almost everything else seems like a total POS in comparison.

Does the PS4 version include the Left Behind campaign DLC? If not, buy it for sure, it's a worthy addition.

It was a really good game. A little up it's own ass with dramatic bullshit, but overall it was great. Probably the best thing to ever come out of the zombie fad of the last 5 years, and the survivor horror genre in general.

Give me a Jurassic Park game in the same style and I'll be in heaven, dammit. That franchise is dying for a good video game, and a stealth/survivor horror game would be perfect.

Yup, I made this about Jurassic Park, fucking deal with it.

Won't be able to play for a few days, but I made a lot of progress (I think) yesterday. Game is a good as everyone says it is.

After playing TLOU, have to readjust expectations for other games as almost everything else seems like a total POS in comparison.

Does the PS4 version include the Left Behind campaign DLC? If not, buy it for sure, it's a worthy addition.

The one that came with my system has Left Behind and whatever DLC that's been available thus far.

The one that came with my system has Left Behind and whatever DLC that's been available thus far.

Friggin sweet. It's not even necessary given how great the story campaign is, but the multiplayer actually pretty damn good, too.

I've gotta replay this on a higher difficulty level. Hear it changes the game quite a bit...

How far did you get?

How far did you get?

I haven't been able to play for a couple days, but I think rummaging through a hotel in Pittsburg was the last thing I did.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...