The Vault

Jwalker19

If/when Axl is interviewed he needs to be asked about the vault. Be interesting if he remains stubborn/bitter and will leave it locked indefinately or if he's even started thinking of releasing any of it (esp the UYI footage). Some of that vault material would probably sell more/be the biggest Guns news/release since 1993.

I can imagine Axl some day, wearing a robe and having a glass of wine in one hand, opening a big steel safe door, walking down a dark hall lit with torches, and opening another safe type door and looking into a dark room with selves lined with CDs, all alphabetically organized, marked by what instruments they have, what's completed, when they were recorded, etc, then walking back out and going on with his day.

Love this.

If/when Axl is interviewed he needs to be asked about the vault. Be interesting if he remains stubborn/bitter and will leave it locked indefinately or if he's even started thinking of releasing any of it (esp the UYI footage). Some of that vault material would probably sell more/be the biggest Guns news/release since 1993.

Forget it, 'Guns N Roses' is an active band with new members, why would Axl release material involving members that have left many years ago? That could only happen if Guns N Roses ceases to exist as a band, but not before.

The vault was in North Hollywood, although the 'divorce' ultimately may have affected that as well, there was a bit of an issue there if I recall, but I'd guess Axl stuck with that location. I assume that everything that goes in or out is logged and that would be a very interesting document. :book: