Nine year old girl accidentally kills gun instructor with an Uzi

Georgy Zhukov

http://www.businessinsider.com/9-year-old-girl-kills-gun-instructor-with-uzi-2014-8

Yeah, with a little common sense this would never have happened. One, you never give a child an Uzi. Even African Warlords know that. Sure the gun may be small and "cute" but the gun does have a recoil though small, can easily cause you to lose control of the gun.

Here's the video leading up just when she lost control, it cuts off when things get really bad.

I hope the girl will know that this was no way her fault. She is lucky she didn't accidentally shot herself. That has happened before.

Hey, if a nine year old girl can't fire off a round or two with an automatic, then clearly the terrorists have already won.

As much as this "tragedy" will likely cause psychological issues for the girl, who's kidding who here. With parents like that, the odds of this girl growing up with her sanity intact was pretty low to begin with.

Edited by downzy
  • Like 2

One, you never give a child an Uzi. Even African Warlords know that.

Yep, they give them Kalashinikovs.

National-Resistance-Army-child-soldier-p

I came across this video looking to make sense why parents in the US want to teach their kids to handle guns so young:

I am disturbed by the guns manufactured specifically for kids.

That's just revolting! I'm just...... Wow.

No words.

Why do you find it revolting teaching a kid how to proper operate a firearm? I learned to shoot before I attended grade school. By the time I was 9 years old, I was hunting small game after school. In the rural South, hunting and firearms are a way of life.

We here are appalled at how willingly Britain and Australia handed over their rights to own, keep, and shoot firearms, and hunt.

EDIT: This is a tragic accident that shouldn't have happened, and had the instructor followed protocol, it would not have happened. Tens of thousands of kids shoot every year without a serious incident. But I guess the anti-gun ideologues, and those ignorant of firearms, will take this very rare accident and run with it.

Edited by Not An FSB Agent

Why do you find it revolting teaching a kid how to proper operate a firearm?

Yeah you're totally right. Next I think we should have mandatory dildos and butt plugs for 8 year olds. Y'know, just to get them started early and all? :rolleyes:
  • Like 2

It is important that American youth are prepared to stand up to all the commies and a-rabs out there.

Yeah you're totally right. Next I think we should have mandatory dildos and butt plugs for 8 year olds. Y'know, just to get them started early and all? :rolleyes:

Are 8 year olds sexually active in Britain?

Are 8 year olds active in warfare in the US?

Are 8 year olds required to use automatic weapons in the US?

Why the fuck would someone take their daughter to a shooting rage to fire an uzi? Fucking rednecks.

If the parents were redneck they would have known never to give a child an Uzi. They are from New York.

National-Resistance-Army-child-soldier-p

Those guns are actually easier to handle than Uzis. There is recoil but it can be more controlled. It does take training though, but even the morally corrupt warlord would have known not to let a child go full auto first time.

• Like 1

It is important that American youth are prepared to stand up to all the commies and a-rabs out there.

RE; American youth standing up to "commies and a-habs", and 8 year olds active in warfare, That is a non sequitur; it makes no sense. However, as an 9 year old, I was out with my .410 shotgun beating the brambles to flush rabbits.

I am going to assume that that is a rhetorical question, and as such, it falls kind of flat.

RE; American youth standing up to "commies and a-habs", and 8 year olds active in warfare, That is a non sequitur; it makes no sense. However, as an 9 year old, I was out with my .410 shotgun beating the brambles to flush rabbits.

I am going to assume that that is a rhetorical question, and as such, it falls kind of flat.
You still haven't clarified why a child needs to play with an automatic weapon.

You still haven't clarified why a child needs to play with an automatic weapon.

That is a straw man. I, nor anyone else, has said anything about children and autoloaders. I was addressing the point that there is nothing wrong with teaching kids how to properly shoot a firearm.

Why the fuck would someone take their daughter to a shooting rage to fire an uzi? Fucking rednecks.

If the parents were redneck they would have known never to give a child an Uzi. They are from New York.

Those guns are actually easier to handle than Uzis. There is recoil but it can be more controlled. It does take training though, but even the morally corrupt warlord would have known not to let a child go full auto first time.

Yep, probably the fact that the child mentioned in this thread was shooting a mini-Uzi contributed significantly to the accident.

This is how it should be done:

mXxKpdG.jpg

i have no problem teaching children how to shoot, gun safety and all that, but giving a fucking 9 year old girl a full auto uzi is retarded. when i was a kid my dad taught me the basics of shooting with a bb gun and a pellet gun. the first real gun was a .22 bolt action rifle. giving a 9 year old an uzi to learn to shoot and all that is like teaching a kid how to read by skipping mary had a little lamb and giving them macbeth to read.

"one shot, good now try full auto" :blink:

Edited by bran
  • Like 3