ISIS Eyeing Mexican Border Entry Into the U.S. (Confirmed False By Captain America).

Ace Nova

They think Iraq they homeland? Fundamentalists are like the egomaniacal rock stars of politics only its not only blue m&ms they want. Whether they are right is way outweighed by how crazy they are. Applying reason to the situation is suicidal.

Edited by wasted
  • Like 1

Many of THEM are Iraqis. We didn't invade Iraq? Sure about that? :lol:

So if some terrorist Asian origination invades Vietnam, you would still blame that on the U.S., huh?

:lol:

I'm not even gonna bother with that.

But what if most of them were Vietnamese?

The ones that eat their propaganda and at the same time, try to expose the West's propaganda, are the only ones being fooled.

Then they wouldn't be "invading" now would they? This is retarded to talk about Vietnam.

The ones that eat their propaganda and at the same time, try to expose the West's propaganda, are the only ones being fooled.

wut

Edited by magisme

Then they wouldn't be "invading" now would they? This is retarded to talk about Vietnam.

wut

I guess you're right then.

Since some of the terrorists are Iraqi, they have a right to do what they do. Going by your logic, Timothy McVeigh had every right to do what he did.

If you only could realize how prejudice some of your comments are, maybe you would realize how wrong they are?

wut

I guess you're right then.

Since some of the terrorists are Iraqi, they have a right to do what they do. Going by your logic, Timothy McVeigh had every right to do what he did.

If you only could realize how prejudice some of your comments are, maybe you would realize how wrong they are?

How could you know whether my comments are prejudiced or wrong when you clearly don't understand them?

Really, KK, fuck off if you think I'm defending those psychos.

Don't care. :sleeper:

So did the Prozac stop working?

Prozac doesn't have anything to do with being jaded with morons that stand no chance agajnst us in an "invasion" and being sick of an entire clustefuck of an area. As someone not on Prozac, "Don't care."

Please clarify.

Not sure what I'm clarifying.

You said ISIS invaded Iraq. It's more complicated than that since many of them are Iraqis. There's a difference between an invasion and an armed rebellion and a revolution and a criminal syndicate and a bunch of other things, and the difference matters when it comes to international law at the very least. Remember quaint shit like law?

You said we didn't invade Iraq. Uh, yeah we did. A bunch of times. And as much as we like to talk about how we've withdrawn from Iraq, we still have tens of thousands of people there keeping a paternal eye on things.

• Like 1

Please clarify.

Not sure what I'm clarifying.

You said ISIS invaded Iraq. It's more complicated than that since many of them are Iraqis. There's a difference between an invasion and an armed rebellion and a revolution and a criminal syndicate and a bunch of other things, and the difference matters when it comes to international law at the very least. Remember quaint shit like law?

You said we didn't invade Iraq. Uh, yeah we did. A bunch of times. And as much as we like to talk about how we've withdrawn from Iraq, we still have tens of thousands of people there keeping a paternal eye on things.

No, we don't. Not with guns, anyway.

And like I said, because some of the terrorists are of iraqi descent, that makes it ok? Seriously, dude? Like really? You like to spark off on retarded comments but that thought process is offensive to even the mentally challenged. ISIS is less than 1% of the Iraqi population....like, seriously....wtf.

Yes, if I were saying that what ISIS is doing is OK, I should be called retarded and offensive. Lucky for me, I never said that once.

Who ever said you said that? You stated that some of ISIS were Iraqi. So it was "complicated"....and you insinuated that the U.S. shouldn't get involved since some of them were Iraqi.

Yes, if I were saying that what ISIS is doing is OK, I should be called retarded and offensive. Lucky for me, I never said that once.

Who ever said you said that? You stated that some of ISIS were Iraqi. So it was "complicated"....and you insinuated that the U.S. shouldn't get involved since some of them were Iraqi.

And like I said, because some of the terrorists are of iraqi descent, that makes it ok? Seriously, dude? Like really?

You said it.

The US shouldn't get involved either way. Iraqis or not. More precisely, the US should stop being involved. That's imo.

Whether they're Iraqis matters in terms of international law. That's not imo. That's just true facts. I know no one wants to talk about that. Bush made sure it became irrelevant and we've all passively accepted.

And like I said, because some of the terrorists are of iraqi descent, that makes it ok? Seriously, dude? Like really?

You said it.

The US shouldn't get involved either way. Iraqis or not. More precisely, the US should stop being involved. That's imo.

Whether they're Iraqis matters in terms of international law. That's not imo. That's just true facts. I know no one wants to talk about that. Bush made sure it became irrelevant and we've all passively accepted.

Uhm...no, not really. Once anyone joins an internationally known terrorist organization, they are no longer considered anything but terrorists. ;)

BTW, this was checkmate about 10 posts ago.

Anyway, since Captain America decided to start a thread about ISIS invasion of the U.S. through the Mexican Border, this has been absolutely confirmed as false. So mods, please feel free to delete or lock this thread. It is officially in the Captain America/Ratbrain realm.

P.S., I still luv ya, Mags..... :P

Edited by Kasanova King

You said it.

Uhm...no, not really. Once anyone joins an internationally known terrorist organization, they are no longer considered anything but terrorists. ;)

Thank you for demonstrating my point perfectly. Although maybe I should change "passively accepted" to "actively promoted."

You said it.

Thank you for demonstrating my point perfectly. Although maybe I should change "passively accepted" to "actively promoted."

Or promoted actively, socially accepted....accepted passively.....maybe..... :shrugs:

:P

Yeehaw, just got my permit and Ima headin to El Paso to hunt me some hajis.

RG806.gif

ISIS can have Texas. It is starting to look like a middle eastern country. Oil rigs and dried up lands thanks to fraking.

Just out of curiosity, haven't the oil rigs been there for over 50 years....as in 50 years before fracking?

Been fracking in the oil patch since the 40s. Contrary to what most people seem to know, it is a safe process that has been used hundreds of thousands of times without one single instance of a fracked bore hole, or injection well, polluting the water table.