What's your favorite Izzy Stradlin album?

wasted

I haven't hear Like a Dog, Ride On, Wave of Heat so it's an uninformed choice but 117 seemed like an Izzy version of UYI.

How so is it like Illusion? Length? 117 is the longest Stradlin album, clocking in at a mammoth, 45 minutes - The Wall, eat your heart out!

I haven't hear Like a Dog, Ride On, Wave of Heat so it's an uninformed choice but 117 seemed like an Izzy version of UYI.

How so is it like Illusion? Length? 117 is the longest Stradlin album, clocking in at a mammoth, 45 minutes - The Wall, eat your heart out!

I've heard an Izzy riff from one of his solo albums one time and it was cool. Not going to listen to all of them just for one riff any time soon. What's the songs with the best riffs in your opinion? It was just a cool fat rock riff.

I've heard an Izzy riff from one of his solo albums one time and it was cool. Not going to listen to all of them just for one riff any time soon. What's the songs with the best riffs in your opinion? It was just a cool fat rock riff.

You are really narrowing it down! Was it a fast up tempo rocker or, mid-tempo?

You are really narrowing it down! Was it a fast up tempo rocker or, mid-tempo?

Mid tempo. Yeah, not much to go by.