E-vapes

batman1987

So, recently I switch from real cigarettes to those logic "disposable" cigarettes, but due to cost I wanted to cut those out as well. My solution was getting a refillable pen. So far it's been both cost effective and satisfying, but I'm having difficulties picking out good e-liquids. Does anyone have an expierence with these things?

How does one know they are getting a good liquid? I've notice some are denser than others, does this make it better?

So, recently I switch from real cigarettes to those logic "disposable" cigarettes, but due to cost I wanted to cut those out as well. My solution was getting a refillable pen. So far it's been both cost effective and satisfying, but I'm having difficulties picking out good e-liquids. Does anyone have an expierence with these things?

How does one know they are getting a good liquid? I've notice some are denser than others, does this make it better?

Use Mt. Baker Vapor online.

No recommendations, but I love these things getting more popular simply because they make nicotine use less intrusive ti non smokers/users. No smoke to stick to your clothes, no bottle of spit being carried around just begging to be spilt.

I use the V2 brand because I like their batteries and carts. I used to smoke Camel Lights and V2 has a "Sahara" cart that tastes exactly the same to me.

I recently wasn't keeping track of how many carts I had and ran out, so I tried the new Vuse one that came out. I'm pretty happy with it so far today, but we'll see how long the cart lasts.

Use Mt. Baker Vapor online.
I'm going to order a few from here. Thank you!

I think those E cigarettes are worse than real ones. They make way more smoke and stink. Some of them actually have nicotine in them, so how are they better for you?

um, no. That is the whole point- there is no smoke and there is no odor. They all have nicotine, but they don't have all the other crap- you know like tobacco.

• 3 weeks later...

after smoking for about 14 years I switched to these. I can't find much info to determine if they are better or safer for you or not. I'm interested in any information someone can point me at.

I tried the disposable ones and they were lame (unsatisfying) so I bought a pen with some liquids.

Go to the local tobacco shop. They're experts.

I liked the mocha coffee flavors. My e-cig broke after two weeks though; probably a good thing because they're fucking terrible for your lungs.

I thought they was meant to be alright for ya?
I don't think there's enough info out or they are suppressing it. I don't want to switch over to find out it was a bad move that these things are worse for ya. I'm gonna try to quit all together.