iCloud hacked - celebs nude pics flood the internet - J-Law, Kate Upton etc

Facekicker

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/26/the-fappening-3-more-celeb-nudes-of-cara-delevingne-jennifer-lawrence-and-others-leak-online.html

"More leaks… and no end in sight. This time, supermodel Cara Delevingne, actresses Anna Kendrick and Jennifer Lawrence (again), and more have been targeted by hackers"

I feel bad about laughing about this, but the fact that there even more pictures of Jennifer Lawrence is getting to be strangely comical. It's starting to feel as though the poor girl does nothing but eat, sleep, act and take naked selfies. I've got to figure that because she took so many that she probably felt safe at some point doing them. Yikes...

EDIT: For fuck sakes! According to the article posted above there's 55 more pics of Jennifer Lawrence. I've got to figure that there many married men out there who have seen J.Law naked more than they've seen their own wives in the last couple of years.

Quite frankly anyone that takes pictures of themselves in the raw, in and of themselves, are a nobhead full stop, let alone like, 500 of em, what are you like?!? So like, some twat hacks em and leaks em, fair enough thats a crime but at the same time whats actually really happened here? Everybody feels sorry for the famous person for making themselves look a twat, famous person feels embarrassed for having made themselves look a twat and famous person ends up profiting from having made themselves look a twat and thats it. That and some ejaculation, so yeah, y'know, this whole violins for the poor famous person thing, it's a bit much.

And if it's any consolation, i'd barely heard of 99.9% of em until this.

Has jennifer lawrence herself commented on the leaks? I know her publicist has, but as far as I know, she's been living under a rock since all this happened :lol:

I honestly, surprisingly, was less than impressed with hers. Not to say I wouldn't chop her if I had the chance, she's hardly hideous or anything, but I've def had better.

Has jennifer lawrence herself commented on the leaks? I know her publicist has, but as far as I know, she's been living under a rock since all this happened :lol:

I honestly, surprisingly, was less than impressed with hers. Not to say I wouldn't chop her if I had the chance, she's hardly hideous or anything, but I've def had better.

I just saw the 55 new pics of her, one of the best days ever.