Other then Adler, are all other AFD hairless?

I am not gay, not that their is anything wrong with that.

But by simple observation during most Official GNR video's, Other then Adler, I noticed that they where rail thin and hairless.

Exceptionally Axl and Duff, they are shirtless and not 1 single hair same as goes for allot of famous rockers.

Do you think is it natural or it was the thing to do remove body hair.

Slash on occasion has a bit of chest hair once and a while then sometimes no body hair.

What do you think about this and other rocks stars in general that seem more hairless then the average joe?

• Like 3

The best thread with the most fresh twist on things since... for years! Kudos fergus, kudos!

I do not know, maybe they shave? You know shaven' haven.. I wonder who of the members past or present shave their pubes? Any thoughts on that or do you reckon that they are also naturally hairless when talking about the downtown section?

I am not gay, not that their is anything wrong with that.

But by simple observation during most Official GNR video's, Other then Adler, I noticed that they where rail thin and hairless.

Exceptionally Axl and Duff, they are shirtless and not 1 single hair same as goes for allot of famous rockers.

Do you think is it natural or it was the thing to do remove body hair.

Slash on occasion has a bit of chest hair once and a while then sometimes no body hair.

What do you think about this and other rocks stars in general that seem more hairless then the average joe?

:lol: