Looking Forward To The Next album...

This is a thread dedicated to the next guns n roses album, what are looking forward to? For me I can't wait to hear the rest of the tracks from the Chinese Democracy sessions and hope releases his part 2 of Chinese Democracy. I think we will hear the album in the next 6-12 months. What are you looking forward to?

Well, I don't have much to go by, so I'd say I'm looking forward to hear the rest of Jackie Chan. Other then that, anything. Anything at all. Beggers can't be choosers.

15 songs in 23 years. So I'm looking forward to hear more. I really like the style of Chinese, so I hope it's more of the same. Songs on the caliber of Better, There Was A Time, and Catcher will do just fine. Oh, and I hope there are more rockers and no Scraped 2.

• Like 2

Well, I don't have much to go by, so I'd say I'm looking forward to hear the rest of Jackie Chan. Other then that, anything. Anything at all. Beggers can't be choosers.

15 songs in 23 years. So I'm looking forward to hear more. I really like the style of Chinese, so I hope it's more of the same. Songs on the caliber of Better, There Was A Time, and Catcher will do just fine. Oh, and I hope there are more rockers and no Scraped 2.

Firstly thanks for a sensible response. Songs that are on the calilber of the ones you mentioned will be truly epic including SOD, more rockers will be a bonus. The ending to SOD is awesome. Just listening to Chinese Democracy on Spotify now and its a great album to me, pisses me off how so many people view it as a joke.

Firstly thanks for a sensible response. Songs that are on the calilber of the ones you mentioned will be truly epic including SOD, more rockers will be a bonus. The ending to SOD is awesome. Just listening to Chinese Democracy on Spotify now and its a great album to me, pisses me off how so many people view it as a joke.

Yeah the ending of Street Of Dreams is a highlight for me. I'm so glad that Axl chose to sing it like that on the album version like he sang live in Leeds 2002. Talking about the "ONLY MEMORIES" part. In a higher octave. And Bucket's fills are just perfect in the ending. A burst of emotion like only Axl can deliver vocally.

After seeing the last few treads, I have the feeling that we really need new music :lol:

Definately.

I think we will hear the album in the next 6-12 months.

.... because ?

Just a hutch.

The fuck is a"hutch"?

Sorry i mean hunch.

The best solo on the album for me is the Madagascar one, it builds in intensity and sends chills up my spine.

After seeing the last few treads, I have the feeling that we really need new music :lol:

Definately.

.... because ?

Just a hutch.

The fuck is a"hutch"?

It's when you're being a cunt just cause someone misspelled a word, even if you know exactly what they meant by it.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 2

Definately.

.... because ?

Just a hutch.

The fuck is a"hutch"?

Sorry i mean hunch.

The best solo on the album for me is the Madagascar one, it builds in intensity and sends chills up my spine.

For me, it's the obvious choice: Bucket's There Was A Time outro, followed closely by Robin's Better solo, SOD solo, and his lyrical There Was A Time solo. But there are so many good solos on Chinese like Bucket's melodic Sorry solo, his frantic I.R.S ending solo, and Bumble's Shackler's solo. Just kidding. May's Catcher demo solo is just great imo. I also like Bumble's Catcher solo.

• Like 1

I'd love to hear Soul Monster/Leave Me Alone and Oklahoma/Berlin, as well as the rest of Jackie Chan.

Soul Monster is supposedly the heaviest song Axl ever wrote. He wrote it one night on christmas eve. It sounds like a badass song.

Then Berlin, it's based on the Oklahoma City Bombings, it was written at a court date Axl was at. It sounds like another badass song with lots of emotion.

Then Jackie Chan, which from the short snippet we've heard sounds like a good song.