ARQ and KTH stepping down from the mod team

UK SUBS

I don't think I'd be a good mod on this forum. Since it's so large, there are a lot of dumbasses, and I rather enjoy openly laughing at the dumbasses.

That's what I was thinking.

I don't think I'd be a good mod on this forum. Since it's so large, there are a lot of dumbasses, and I rather enjoy openly laughing at the dumbasses.

You're an obvious mod candidate, you tit. You're mygnrforum's Tom Hanks.

(that's the best example of a person I can think of right now that is liked by everyone and doesn't end up in any confrontations)

You think that because you don't post in D&N. You just wait until Axl makes another appearance and see what happens.

Broski for mod.

He would ban everybody over the age of 27 and anybody who didn't have the same musical taste that he does.

Bacardi is the more rational one of that relationship.

I vote for Barcardi for a future mod/admin spot. He's got some backbone and won't be impartial and a featherweight in terms of handling disputes.

Edited by Groghan
  • Like 1

I don't think I'd be a good mod on this forum.

Agreed.

Best of luck to KTH. He was one of the most intelligent posters ever to grace this forum. And best of luck to ARQ as well. Hope she continues posting.

Thanks!

Once things settle down with my new job (and the resulting LDR) I hope to be more active. I've also started a blog/vlog to keep friends and family up to date since I moved, so that takes up some of my rare free time.

The 'promotion' to mod just came at a time when lots of things were changing for me IRL, and I am just too busy to do the role justice at the moment.

I thank the former mods for the work they developed while they were in charge.

They never were unfair to me ... and they always acted discretely.

I think this is the best compliment we can give to those who have this job.
And, thank God, Magisme wasn't the chosen one.
Edited by GUNNER PT