Statutory rape victim owes more than $15,000 in child support for daughter he fathered at 14

Dazey

I think that the main point should hinge on how fit the woman was. If she was hot then a 14 year old boy nailing a hot 20 year old ain't no childhood trauma! If she was a monster on the other hand then she should be paying him! :lol:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-owes-more-than-15000-in-child-support-for-daughter-he-fathered-at-14/

Victim my arse! :lol:

Edited by Dazey

Anybody who says a 14 year old boy shagging a hot 20 year old is a "victim" of anything was clearly never a 14 year old boy. :lol:

His mum, for instance.

Yes I would certainly agree that it's unlikely his mum was ever a 14 year old boy. :)

A 14 or 13 year old male probably isn't in control of his genatilia. Any contact and it's erect whether they want to or not. Huge difference between a 20 something and a young teen.

Young males victimized by other males at young ages often do too, and have to go through extra humiliation as a result. It's still rape.

So it's whether he consented if it's rape or not.