I Love Being A Father

Ace Nova

I love that you love being a father King. :wub: You don't hear a lot of dads say that for some reason. Good for you.

Hmm fortunally i have a diffrent experience at least with a couple of my friends. One of my best friends is about to be a father and he is completly in love with the baby already. I mean , he got this "pic" from the ultrasound and with this big smile he says"look , she has my face.Its completly my face " yes, the baby is a girl folks :lol::huh: .We keep telling him , lets hope shes not so unlucky :P

It's easy to say your happy being a father when all you have a picture. Wait for the weeks of sleep deprivation, diaper changes, spit all over his clothes, the money flying out of his hands, the overwhelming sense of worry that he's doing everything right, and having his sex life dissolve, :lol:

It's easy to say your happy being a father when all you have a picture. Wait for the weeks of sleep deprivation, diaper changes, spit all over his clothes, the money flying out of his hands, the overwhelming sense of worry that he's doing everything right, and having his sex life dissolve, :lol:

Except for the lack of sleep, all those other things are pretty minor occurrences that don't really last long or have too much impact, imo.

Kind of like winning the lottery for 200 million and then complaining because of how hard it is to keep track of your money and investments.

For me personally, there is no better or more joyous moment in the world than walking into a room and having my two little babies run and jump in my arm.

2ef87xg.jpg

Except for the lack of sleep, all those other things are pretty minor occurrences that don't really last long or have too much impact, imo.

Kind of like winning the lottery for 200 million and then complaining because of how hard it is to keep track of your money and investments.

For me personally, there is no better or more joyous moment in the world than walking into a room and having my two little babies run and jump in my arm.

I get that Apollo. My point was that you need to get thru that phase in order to really appreciate the blessing of being a dad. Looking at a picture, while exciting and joyful, isn't the same as living thru the real deal.