Do you look down on poor people?

ThomasMeadow

quite a lot of people I respect have at one time or another been poor or ended up poor. The hungry don't stay hungry for long. I look down on rich people who exploit the poor for their own gain much more.

Also: people that never drink or do drugs. I can't help it. I fuckin' look down on those turds. And really dumb people, and religious people as well. Shallow people. And small dogs. A lot of noise cause they're scared I'll step on them.

Anyone who hasn't been on welfare at some point is a real low life piece of shit for sure.

Most rich people got their money the old fashioned way....

They inherited it

But somewhere along the line someone did something bad to get that money. It may have been transferred and be legit now but somewhere it was very shady.

As seen on the show Dallas.

• Like 1

They inherited it

But somewhere along the line someone did something bad to get that money. It may have been transferred and be legit now but somewhere it was very shady.

I can't see how you can become a billionaire without fracturing the occasion law.

quite a lot of people I respect have at one time or another been poor or ended up poor. The hungry don't stay hungry for long. I look down on rich people who exploit the poor for their own gain much more.

Also: people that never drink or do drugs. I can't help it. I fuckin' look down on those turds. And really dumb people, and religious people as well. Shallow people. And small dogs. A lot of noise cause they're scared I'll step on them.

Anyone who hasn't been on welfare at some point is a real low life piece of shit for sure.

lol and people that don't like Gary Busey or Seinfeld. Fuck. You.

They inherited it

I can't see how you can become a billionaire without fracturing the occasion law.

article-1061463-02C92DCF00000578-770_468

They inherited it

article-1061463-02C92DCF00000578-770_468

Definitely crooked.

Rigging the system and exploiting it isn't technically illegal, but it's shady. And old Ricky is shady as fuck! You tell me that in getting one of his early shows on the road or any of these mergers or selling off parts there hasn't been a blind eye? Not to mention what they do is legalized stealing.

They inherited it

Once you get there you just write the law.

Branson is a scamster. He just uses Virgin to stick on stuff, rape off some profits, generally it fails and it sells it off. He's never made anything. The Airline was a disaster, and I didn't even get my socks on the last flight. Virgin trains are a mess. It's not literally illegal, but he's shady. He made his money off scamming and PR.

Trump used mafia connections to avoid paying the workers for those building he built. That's how he got rich. That's why he never ran for prez. He corrupt. His back ground is shady.

If you read The Great American Fortunes. Basically everyone gets rich by getting their hands on something which then artificially becomes worth something. Land in the US bought by individuals off the government. Then like whoo oil! No one gets rich doing something helpful to society. It's chaos, almost random. I'm not being puritanical, they have the right, if they can get away with it. But the idea of getting rich by being better than everyone else is laughable. On the fucking contrary. Not giving a shit about anyone is probably more of prerequisite.

What he hell was Abramovitch doing buying government shares that suddenly went through the roof. He was buying them for Berevosky's daughter? Then he laundered through Chelsea football club, trying to go legit. Berevosky was also hiding out around London and had attacks on his life from russia. He died of heart attack I think recently.

Edited by wasted

Branson is a scamster. He just uses Virgin to stick on stuff, rape off some profits, generally it fails and it sells it off. He's never made anything. The Airline was a disaster, and I didn't even get my socks on the last flight. Virgin trains are a mess. It's not literally illegal, but he's shady. He made his money off scamming and PR.

Trump used mafia connections to avoid paying the workers for those building he built. That's how he got rich. That's why he never ran for prez. He corrupt. His back ground is shady.

If you read The Great American Fortunes. Basically everyone gets rich by getting their hands on something which then artificially becomes worth something. Land in the US bought by individuals off the government. Then like whoo oil! No one gets rich doing something helpful to society. It's chaos, almost random. I'm not being puritanical, they have the right, if they can get away with it. But the idea of getting rich by being better than everyone else is laughable. On the fucking contrary. Not giving a shit about anyone is probably more of prerequisite.

What he hell was Abramovitch doing buying government shares that suddenly went through the roof. He was buying them for Berevosky's daughter? Then he laundered through Chelsea football club, trying to go legit. Berevosky was also hiding out around London and had attacks on his life from russia. He died of heart attack I think recently.

Social mobility based on merit is a myth.

The scum rises to the top- its apparent in all sectors- politics, business, sports- the cheaters win, get rich, get elected. Bending and breaking the rules is required. The moral need not apply.

But there's no need to worry. There's no reason to fuss. Just go on about your work now and leaving the driving to us.

Edited by Mr. Dude

Look at the leaders like Bush, Putin, Sarkosy. Berlosconi. All really dodgy. I doubt everyone else is above board. The whole thing is a disaster. Thank Charlie Sheen, we don't have to try anymore. It's a disaster. Case closed.

All you can do is live your life. Its beyond redemption at this point. Might as well just....

Be young, have fun, drink Pepsi

I certainly don't look down on the poor and never have. Although I wasn't necessarily "poor" growing up, my parents were minimalists...they saved every excess penny they could...so I might as well have been. (I'm actually extremely grateful for that now).

So no, I don't look down on the poor....I know what it's like to walk in their shoes.

You learn to appreciate a lot of things.... things that most people take for granted. It made me a much wiser person and a better overall human being.

• Like 2

Look at the leaders like Bush, Putin, Sarkosy. Berlosconi. All really dodgy. I doubt everyone else is above board. The whole thing is a disaster. Thank Charlie Sheen, we don't have to try anymore. It's a disaster. Case closed.

All you can do is live your life. Its beyond redemption at this point. Might as well just....

Be young, have fun, drink Pepsi

Pepsi is definitely illuminati.

I think it's sort of natural to be happy you're better than others at something. It's evolutionary, you want to be the alpha in the pack, you want the power to be the first to feed and get first pick of the females. Well in our modern society the measure of power is mostly money.

At the same time though we've come up with some mechanisms to make sure our society functions and stays cohesive and we call that morality and that dampens innate competitiveness.

So you find yourself somewhere between natural and moral ends of the spectrum and that informs how you see others less fortunate than you are. I don't know what determines where you are, genes? education? environment? experiences? Probably some of everything.

What a stupid overgeneralization. Many poor people work much harder than middle class individuals. There was a story going around about a week ago about a woman who worked 5 jobs so she could attempt to advance to the middle class, died in her car whilst trying to nap between jobs. Now 5 is a lot, and probably an outlier, but it is not uncommon to find lower class individuals working 2-3 jobs, 18+ hours a day. I recently took a 50+ hour a week job at a significant pay cut to my last job, because the job market for my field has become smaller, and more competitive in the last 5 or so years. Not to say I'm not a competitive candidate, I am, that's why I got this job, but to look down on "poor people" is such an asinine concept. It wreaks of aristocracy.... I am disappointed TM, I would think that your military service and interactions with individuals in America, and all over the world, would have dissipated any such prejudices you may have had.

i owe you a +1 excellent post.

I think TM is talking about specific group who have there potential to be more conventionally successful but choose to put shit in their face and take low pay jobs making candles and being debt. I could be wrong. But I doubt he's bagging on people born into irretrievable poverty. I'm not saying he's be overly tolerant but it's more Gene Simmons than Adolf Hitler.

How could i? if one of those poor people :huh:

I mean dont be fooled, im here writing on the forum , but im not using a pc of my own , i dont own one for years now. The money i have is all very controlled...i rarelly spend money going out(always places where i dont have to pay to get in ...and such things) or like buying something extra for myself (and if i do has to be the cheapest thing )