Is Axl Sick?

I have thought about this a bit lately.

I think Axl might have Diabetes or something? Glandular fever from his younger years?

The 40+ Male is very likely to pick up all type of ailments....

Maybe he got the kissing disease (Glandular fever) back in his 20s

He did not look healthy in recent times.

Thoughts

We need new music. Shit's getting dire. :facepalm:

There's gaps in between tours/releases, this is not this forum's first rodeo.

This got me wondering why A4D isn't pinned? Seems strange that a GNR forum wouldn't pin the 1st live release since 1992.

it was pinned. it's been out since 1 July. everyone who wants it would have bought it by now. And Rockfuel is no longer posting here. No reason for it to be pinned, imo. also, if people were still interested in it, it'd be on the first page.

I don't think he is sick. What you see is a tired old rock star with bad ankles! The older you get the longer it takes to recoup. Then you add in the fact that he works on 'AXL Time'.......

I mean think about it, he runs around on stage for 120 minutes and he's in his 50's. Professional soccer players at 28/29 can run around for 90 minutes with 15 minutes break!

I think hes battled cancer off and on since the 90s. While theres no definate prrof, it explains the fluctuating wieght, his voice, the cornrows. the cancelled 2001 summer tour, etc. Look at some of the pictures and interviews from 2001 and 2002.... there are some pictures where he does NOT look well.

Could be, but yeah, it's none of our business. I know MSL said Axl had surgery last year. But that could just as well be for carpal tunnel or something. There's no way of knowing.

Yeah, I think he said the SA tour had to be postponed from November last year to this year.

Releases?... Re...LEASES?!?! I'm 35 years old and have only seen one studio record since I was in Jr. High school and you wanna talk about RELEASES?!?!

I think hes battled cancer off and on since the 90s. While theres no definate prrof, it explains the fluctuating wieght, his voice, the cornrows. the cancelled 2001 summer tour, etc. Look at some of the pictures and interviews from 2001 and 2002.... there are some pictures where he does NOT look well.

More like battling food addiction. He even said he has a food addiction back in 1990. That's why you see the weight going up and down and back up again. As for the voice, that's due to not singing for years coupled with age. The cornrows was insecurity because of a receding hairline/bad hair transplant (which have since been replaced with bandanas and hats 24/7).

Axl is a normal 52 year old man. He could look great, relatively speaking, if he wanted to like Duff, but he doesn't want to. That's his choice.

Edited by combos

Releases?... Re...LEASES?!?! I'm 35 years old and have only seen one studio record since I was in Jr. High school and you wanna talk about RELEASES?!?!

More like battling food addiction. He even said he has a food addiction back in 1990. That's why you see the weight going up and down and back up again. As for the voice, that's due to not singing for years coupled with age. The cornrows was insecurity because of a receding hairline/bad hair transplant (which have since been replaced with bandanas and hats 24/7).

Axl is a normal 52 year old man. He could look great, relatively speaking, if he wanted to like Duff, but he doesn't want to. That's his choice.

So...

I'm taking it that you don't count "Live" Era?!? :lol:

• Like 1